Holding back

Jack's POV****

"That's it!" I yell. Everyone stares at me.

" I'm sorry I'm not feeling well" I cough. " aww Jackyboo I'll take care of you" Katie kisses my cheek.

I flinch. " what's wrong?" She frowns. " I just don't want you to get sick" I tell her.

"aww that's very sweet of you" she smiles.

Andrew, her brother, rolls his eyes and continues to flirt with y/n.

I try to hold back my anger so I go to my room.

I hear voices coming from outside and I open the curtains a bit just to see who it is.

It was Andrew,  with Y/n?!. Oh heck no, he better not touch her!.

He leans in to kiss her and I starts to breathe heavily. I grit my teeth and growl.

Y/n pulls him away and slaps him.That actually made me calm down a bit.

I laugh at the shocked expression on his face.

"don't kiss me you sickening cunt!" She yells at him.

" oh feisty, I like" he smirks. I growl even louder and kick the wall.

Y/n pushes him back into the pool and walks away. I calm down and start chuckling.

" that's what you get" I mumble.

" jackyboo!" Katie yells. I roll my eyes and groan.

I get out my room. " sorry I have to leave early, my brother wants to be a Dum nut and ruin everything for me today" Katie sneers at Andrew.

" but I'll call you later" she smiles and kisses me but i stop her, I don't want my baby to get sick" I fake smile. She pouts and walks away.

Andrew winks at y/n. " call me" he smirks and follows Katie.

After they leave y/n was standing there pouting.

" what's wrong?" I ask walking closer to her.

" I don't like  when you call her baby, Im your baby" she crosses her arms.

I laugh and wrap my arms around her arms. She wraps her arms around my neck. " you're my baby, my babygirl, my princess, my queen, my love, and my gorgeous and amazing girlfriend" I wink at her.

She giggles and kisses me. I cup her face and kiss her back passionately. She pulls away and smiles, laying her head on my chest.

" Katie's brother is  a creep" she says.

" yeah I don't like him, especially when he winks and talks to you" I tell her clenching my jaw.

She looks up at me with her Angel eyes and I couldn't  help but kiss her. She's just so adorable!.

She giggles. Gahh her giggle is so cute!, cutest giggle I've  ever heard. Ok so maybe I am obsessed with y/n.

But how can you not be obsessed with her?! She so beautiful, kind, funny, and the best girlfriend ever!!

" jack... you're hugging.... me.... too tight" she breathlessly says.

" oh my gosh I'm so sorry babe" I hug her and kiss her forehead.

" you're so sweet" she smiles and hugs back. " yeah I know" I smirk. She giggles and lightly hits my chest.

" are we still going to Paris?" She asks me. "ohhh yeahhh boiiii!!!" I yell. She laughs.

" I  love you Jack Robert Avery"

A/n: I know this is a short chapter but I will be updating the next chapter soon. And yasss Gurll you're going to Paris with your mann!!!!. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote  and comment. Love you guys ❤️. Peace ✌🏻.

Word count: 575