Epilogue

A/n thank you @_gissellebarraza for the idea 🙂❤️

Daniel's POV•

It's been a month since Jack had passed away. It wasn't easy for us. The limelight's have been supporting us. I am really grateful for them, because if it weren't for them all of us wouldn't be here right now.

We were ready to have a small family reunion we suddenly I get a call.

D- hello?
J- hey... I know you're out with your family but I just found out some *sobs* not good news.
D- Jonah what's wrong?, are you ok?!
J- y/n got in a car accident... and s-She didn't make it *cries*

At that moment I felt  my heart break. I felt the tears starting to form in my eyes. Why did it have to be her?!, she was like a sister to me, she was always there for us. She always supported us.

J- D-Daniel you there?
D- y-yeah I-I'll call you back.

I hung up and threw my phone across the room as I fall on my knees and cry.

" why her?!" I yelled.

My mom and my sister ran up to my room. They  saw me crying, they asked me so many questions. I didn't even hear with the thoughts that filled my head.

My heart starts to beat fast. I feel like i have a little bit of air left to breath. I was having a panic attack.

" Daniel stay with me. Listen to me, take a deep breath" I heard my mom say. Her voice sounded like it was fading away. Everything around me was spinning.

I fell to the ground and everything went pitch black.

Y/n's POV•

I open my eyes and see a bright light coming towards me. I squint my eyes, trying to see what it was.

Then suddenly i see a hand reaching out for me. I take the hand and stand up. " w-where am I?, am I in heaven?!" I ask.

" yes you are, I've missed you so much y/n" a voice said. That voice sounded so familiar. Then it hit me, I knew that voice.
" j-jack is that you?!" I ask.

" yes my love, it is me. I have been watching over you and our friends" he responds with a bright smile.

I immediately engulf him  with a hug. " I've missed you so much jack. I couldn't sleep and I wouldn't stop thinking of you" I said.

" I know, but I was always there to protect you and keep you safe." He smiled.

He picked me up and twirled me around. "I love this place. It's so Cam and peaceful. You'll love it" he smiled.

I smile and gently hold his precious face. " I missed seeing your perfect smile" I told him.

" and I missed seeing your perfect face" he said.

" we can finally be together forever. No one nor nothing can separate us. We were meant to be." He smiled.

He kissed me passionately and then pulled away. " I love you y/n y/l/n. I will always love you" He smiled.