21

you play some music on the car and lean back. You start playing with your hair because you had nothing to do and you were super bored.

Jonah looks over at you and smiles. "Bored?" He asks. You no your head and he half smiles.

" we're almost there don't worry" he tells you.

* 5 mins later*

You wake up with your head laid Jonah's shoulder. " did I.... "
" yeah you fell asleep"  Jonah chuckled. " why didn't you wake me up?!" You lightly hit his arm.

" you looked really tired, and plus you look really cute when you're sleeping" he quietly says at the last part.

" what was that?" You ask. " uh...  nothing" he shakes his head.

You shrug and you both get out the car.  You get up but the worst thing happened. Your foot fell asleep. You almost fell but Jonah catches you just in time.

" my foot fell asleep" You groan. " here I'll help you walk" Jonah says.

You guys go into the store and get a cart. you get in the cart and Jonah pushes it.

You laugh and he continues to push the cart. "excuse me this isn't an amusement park, this is a grocery store!" An old lady yells at you guys.

You and Jonah look at each other and snicker. " yeah Jonah this isn't an amusement park" you chuckle.

" I'm so sorry ma'am, this won't ever happen" Jonah tells the old woman.

The old woman rolls her eyes and walks away. " like Christina said, b*tch" you laugh.

" y/n! Respect yo elders" Jonah jokes.  He starts pushing the cart again and get on it.

Then you guys suddenly crash into a tall tower of stacked toilet paper. The toilet paper went everywhere.

" security!" The old woman yells. You and Jonah look at each other. "oops" you say.

" run" Jonah says. He grabs your hand and runs before security came.

You guys get in the car breathlessly. "that was fun" Jonah laughs. You laugh and nod.

" let's go get some Starbucks" he says. During the car ride you guys were making fun of the old lady.

*after you get your Starbucks*

" so I have a question" Jonah says. "what is it?" You look up at him.

" how do you tell someone that you're in  love  with them?" He asks while sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

" well if you really like this person then you should just tell them, don't wait til the last minute cause maybe someone else will take them" you tell him.

" well what if they're in love with somebody else?" He asks. " oh Jonah" you pout and hug him. 

He pulls away from the hug and gently holds your face. He leans in and kisses you passionately.

You were super confused/ shocked at that moment you didn't know what to do. You were freaking out.

// ahhhhhh I'm freaking outtt!!!!!