•27•

Jack's POV*

When I wake up i smile because i knew that the most beautiful girl in the world was laying right beside me. I look over at her and start planting kisses on her cheeks and on her forehead.

She slowly starts waking up and flutters her eyes open. " good morning beautiful" I smile. She smiles and pecks my lips and runs her fingers through my hair. I loved when she did that. " good morning my precious noodle head" she smiles.

I giggle and I pick her up, putting her on top of me. She giggles and continues to play with my hair. She starts kissing my face and I smile. " I love you" she smiles. " I love me too" I joke with a little smirk formed on my face.

She playfully rolls her eyes and lightly hits my chest. I smile and put a strand of her hair behind her ear and lean in to kiss her.

She turns her face, and not noticing, I kiss her cheek. She giggles and i pout. " babyyy" I pout and lean in to kiss her again.

She smiles and giggles and gently grabs my face and kisses me. I smile and gently kiss her back.

She pulls away and plants a kiss on my forehead. I blush and try hiding my face but she stops me.

" I want to see your adorable face" she said as she places her small hands into mine. I smile and kiss her hand. I pull her into a warm hug.

She giggles and hugs back. " are you two done?!" I  heard Daniel yell. I laugh and shake my head. . "you can come in!" He said.

Before coming in Daniel opens the door with his hands covering his eyes. " are you two sure that you're done?" He asks again. I sigh and throw a pillow at him. " yes I am " I respond.

He slowly uncovered his eyes and smiles. "guys you can come in!" Daniel yelled.

Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn walk in. "Daniel why are we having a meeting in jack's room?" Corbyn asks as he yawns.

" yeah why are we having a meeting in my room?" I also asked.

Daniel laughs and we are all looking at him with a very confused look on our faces.

He shrugs. " I just wanted to come bother jack that's all" he snickered. I roll my eyes and throw another pillow at him. " get outttt" I groan.

The guys glare at Daniel and walk back to their rooms. Daniel looks at me and pouts. " but I'm bored and I have nothing to do" he whines.

" aww poor Daniel what should we dooooo??" I fake pout.

" ugh whatever Jack spend time with your girlfriend and not with your bro, just watch me die of boredom" he fake cries and walks out.

I turn to look at y/n and she was frowning a bit. " what's wrong baby?" I ask her with a little pout on my face.

" poor Daniel he really needs a girlfriend" she says. I laugh thinking that she was joking but when I look back at her she was still frowning.

" oh you're serious aren't you?" I say. She nods and gets up.

I pout and try to reach for her. " please don't leave me" she smiles and walks over to me.

" I won't.I promise" she smiles as she plants a kiss on my forehead. " let's go" she says trying to pick me up from the bed.

" wow you're really heavy" she says.  I giggle and pick her up with her squealing a bit.

" you are so adorable" I tell her while kissing her cheek.

She blushes and covers her face.  " I'm going to change soo..." before she could finish she grabs me and pulls me outside my room and closes the door.

" I won't take that long" she says.

Your POV**

I play my favorite song as I get start getting ready. I guess the music was so loud I couldn't hear jack knocking on the door.

" I'm almost ready!" I yell. " ok!" He yells back. As I finish getting ready I dance my way to the door and open it. " wow look at you all gorgeous" jack smiles. I smile and kiss his cheek. " aww thank you baby"

He blushes and walks in hugging me. " I love youuu" he tells me. I smile. " I love you moreee"

I pull away and walkout so he can change and so I wait for him in the kitchen. " so chef Seavey what are we eating today?" I ask with a bright smile.

" A bowl of broken heart" he answers. " oh my gosh Daniel, what a way to ruin my appetite" Jonah jokes.

Just then I feel someone from behind hug me, but I already knew who it was. " go ahead break my heart into little pieces!" Daniel fake cries.

Jack smiles and walks over to Daniel and hugs him and kisses his cheek. " ok now you made this all weird " Daniel says as he pulls away.

Jack laughs " I love you too Daniel". " Did you hear that y/n?!, He loves me!, only me!!!" He yells.

I laugh. " oh my heart!!!"