•31•

A/N: I am super duper sorry about me not updating in a long time. I know some of you really enjoy reading this Fan Fic and I'm sorry that I kept you guys waiting. Without further ado let's Get on with Chapter 31.
________________________________

" she's amazing guys!, I can't wait for you guys to meet her!" Daniel exclaimed.

" I'm so happy for you" Corbyn Fake cries and gives Daniel a hug.

" yeah Daniel we're so happy for you, we can't believe this" Jonah and Zach also hugged him.

" guys I'm not getting married" Daniel laughed.

Corbyn chuckles and playfully rolls his eyes. " yeah we know that, we're just so happy for you, you finally got yourself a girl"

" yeah Daniel, DUHHH" Zach said.

The guys smile and laugh. All of a sudden the doorbell rings, making Daniel jump.

" oh gosh, she's here, guys I'm so nervous" Daniel whispered.

" it's ok, you got this Daniel" Jonah tells him as he pats his back.

" go get your girl" Zach said pushing Daniel towards the door. Daniel took a deep breath, closing his eyes, and trying to have some confidence in him.

" You got this Daniel" you tell him. He opens his eyes and nods.

He slowly reaches for the door knob to open, the door bell rings again, making him jump again.

" ok you got this Daniel" he mutters and opens the door.

" hey" the girl smiled, showing her perfect pearly white teeth, and her dimples that appeared on each side of her cheeks.

Daniel Smiles back, and let's her in.

" are these your brothers?" She asks.

"Um- " yes we are!, and we love him so much, don't we brothers?" Corbyn smiles hugging Daniel.

"we love him to death" zach smiles and hugs Daniel.

The girl awes and smiles. " did you know that Daniel sings and plays like almost every instrument?" Jonah chimes in.

"And he's very noble and sweet, he'll treat you like a queen" Jack says.

The girl's cheeks flush. " I can tell she likes you already" Zach whispered not too quietly.

Daniel felt his cheeks flush. " Soo... what do you like to do in your free time?" Jonah asks her.

" I like to play music, sing, and read" she replies. " whaaat, she sounds just like Daniel, but like a female version" Zach says.

The girl laughs. " That's Zach, the blond guy is Corbyn, Mr.Curls aka Noodlehead  jack, aka Jack, and the other silly one is Jonah" Daniel says.

The girl laughs. " I already know who you guys are, you're Why Don't We" She said.

Daniel's jaw drops. " y-you've heard of us?" He asks. She nods. " I gotta say you have quite the talent" she tells him.

" thanks" he smiles as he blushed. " aww Daniel, you're blushing" Jack teases and pokes his cheek.

" Jack I will bite your finger off" Daniel says glancing over at him.

Jack smirks and pokes his cheek again. " ohhh he's a savaagge!!" The guys exclaimed.

The girl laughs. Daniel bites his finger, making Jack jump and scream.

" you're a meanie!" Jack pouts like a little kid. " aww poor baby" you say as you hug Jack.

" he's mean!" He pouts. " you never told us your name" You tell her.

" oh yeah I'm sorry, I'm Camille, but you can call me Cami" she replies.

" it's nice to meet you Cami" you smile.