20

" everybody wake uppppp!!!" Daniel yells.

You groan, and turn around to wake up jack, but he wasn't there. You quickly get up and go downstairs.

" where's jack?!" You ask. " I'm right here babe" he smiles as he was making pancakes.

You sigh in relief and hug him. " you scared me" you tell him and lightly hit his chest.

" I did!, I'm sorry baby" he pouts and kisses and your forehead. " I made you some pancakes" he smiled and hands you a plate of pancakes.

" thank you my noodlehead" you smile back and kiss his cheek.

You start eating your pancakes when Jonah, Zach, And Corbyn come down the stairs, groaning.

" what the heck Daniel?!, it's 7 am!" Corbyn whines.

" bro get up I need to tell you guys something very important" Daniel responds.

"It better be important bro" Zach sighs as he rubs his eyes.

" ok listen everyone I need to tell you guys something!" Daniel yells. You and the guys look at Daniel.

" I love you guys so much" he smiles. "bro are you serious?!" Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach all say in unison.

You and jack laugh at them while they go upstairs. " wait!, there's something else I need to tell you guys, it's about our tour" Daniel says.

The guys run downstairs to listen. "we're going on tour next month" Daniel smiles. The guys get really excited and hug each other.

" congrats guys!!" You exclaim. " hey you're coming with us too right?" Jack asks while playing with his fingers.

" of course I am" you smile. He looks up at you and smiles cutely.

" ok I need some coffee" Jonah interrupts. " same" Corbyn and Zach agree.

They rush into the kitchen making their coffee and breakfast. They fight over the last bagel. Zach grabs it. " Zach put the bagel down" Jonah says.

" no!" Zach runs away with the bagel and eats it. " noooooo" Jonah cries and falls to the floor. " that was the last bagelllll" he cried.

" hey wanna get some more?" You ask him. He lightens up when you said that and nods.

" ok I'll get ready" you tell him.

You run upstairs and change into this.
(you can pick any outfit)

" I'm honestly the luckiest guy in the world, where you going?"  jack asks as he pecks your lips

" I'm going to get some bagels with Jonah" you tell him.

" oh ok. be safe, and wear your seatbelt!" Jack tells you. You laugh
" ok dad" you playfully roll your eyes.

" excuse me, did you just roll your eyes at me" jack says in a sassy tone.
You giggle and nod your head.

Jack picks you up and tickles you. You laugh really hard and he tickles you even more.

" ok I'm sorry for rolling my eyes" you breathlessly say. He stops and smiles.

" you ready y/n?" Jonah asks. " yup" you give him a thumbs up. " why aren't you coming?" You ask jack.

" I have to help Daniel with some things, but I promise I'll take you out later" jack smiles and kisses you. You kiss him back.

Jonah stands there awkwardly . He clears his throat. " oh right, the bagels" you say.

" You better put on your seat belt,Y/N!" Jack yelled. You playfully roll your eyes. " what if I don't" you smirk.

" Y/N Y/L/N, if you don't put your seat belt on then you'll be grounded for a week!" Jack yells.

" you're not my dad" you sing and stick your tongue out at him. Jack was about to say something but you run out the door laughing.

Jonah shakes his head and chuckles. You guys get in the car and jack FaceTimes you.

" Y/N!, why don't you have your seatbelt on?!" Jack says. " I just got in the car" you chuckle.

" I wanna see you put that seat belt on young lady" jack says. " ok" you shrug and put your seat belt on.

" good job y/n!, look at you all grown up" he smiles. You shake your head. Smile, and playfully roll your eyes.

" I love you so much Jack Avery" you smile.

// there's more coming soon 😏