••33••

" y/n, y/n wake up!!" A small voice exclaimed. You wake up and look around, it was Isla. " what?!, what happened?!" You said,getting out of the very comfortable bed.

"Breakfast is ready" she smiled. "oh...right, let me get ready and I'll meet you downstairs" you respond.

" ok but don't take long" she says, running out of the room.

You smile and chuckle. You take a shower and finished getting ready.

" are you ready y/n?!" Isla yelled from downstairs.  " calm down Isla, she just woke up, let the girl be" Ava chuckled.

" but I want her to meet my friends!!, I want to hang out with her!!" Isla whined.

You finished changing and you quickly run down stairs, but was suddenly pulled to the side by someone.

You had your eyes closed so you didn't know who it was. " boo!" You heard a familiar voice say, it was jack.

You open your eyes and smile. " you scared me" you giggled. He smiles and kisses your forehead. " let's go eat, Isla is dyeing to hang out with you"

You smile and nod, following behind him, with your hand inside of his.

"Y/N!!!!!" Isla exclaimed as she ran up to you, giving you a big and tight hug.

" you're finally here, I was trying my best to be patient, but I really want to hang out with you" she giggled.

You smile and hug her back. " well let's eat and then we can hangout"

She nods.

after breakfast

" ok ok let's gooo!!!" Isla exclaimed grabbing your hand and dragging you out the door.

" Isla honey don't break the poor girl's arm" her mom said.

" I won't!, I promise!" Isla replies.

" so what do you want to do??" You ask her.

" well I want you to meet my amigos" she smiled. " I called them over so they'll be here any minute now"

•2 minutes later•

A group of kids walked over to you guys. " omg this is Jack's girlfriend?!, she's so pretty!!!" A little girl said.

You felt your cheeks flush, letting out a small laugh. " Yeah she's so pretty, I'm going to take her away from jack, and then I'll ask her to marry me" a little boy said making everyone go silent and stare at him.

"in your dreams Tom!" Isla said.
" Jack will never ever let you have y/n because he loves her so much!"

" well if he loves her so much, how come he hasn't asked her to marry him yet?" Tom said.

" because They're too young to get married, Tom" an older girl, about you and Jack's age replied in an irritated tone.

" Oh hey Jane, this is Jack's girlfriend, Y/n" Isla smiled to the girl.

" yeah i know, I've heard a lot about you" she says looking at you.

" Yeah and they're all true!!, you're super pretty and you're super nice" a little girl beside her said.

Suddenly your phone rings. " excuse me I have to take this" You tell them and go to the side.

You answer, not checking who it was first.

" hello y/n" a deep, scary voice said.

A/n: oh snapp!!, who might this person be??? 🤔🤫