" babygirl you look sexi"

Your POV*****
-next day-

*Your dream*

" y/n I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time, and I think now is a great time to ask" jack holds my hand.

" what is it?" I ask.

Jack gets down on one knee. "Y/n y/l/n will you-

* dream Interrupted by jack*

" babe, babe, babe, babe, baby, baby, babyyy, baby girl, baby girlll" jack pokes my back.

" what?" I groan. " I love you" he giggles. " I love you too" I tell him  as I fall asleep again.

" babyy" jack cries. " hmm?" I say. " wake upp" he whines.

" nooo" I whine back and burry my face in his neck.  I cuddle with him and stay there wrapped around his arms keeping me warm and making me feel safe.

" you're so cute" he kisses my temple and smiles. I smile and kiss his neck trailing kisses on his jawline.

" my baby" I hug him tight. "ok if you're not getting up then I'm getting up" he says.

" no please don't leave meee" I pout and put on my best  cute puppy eyes that I could do.

Jack groans and sighs. "  fine"

I smile and plant a kiss on his cheek.  " I wuv you" I tell him in a baby voice.

jack doesn't respond. " hey!!! I said I Wuv you!!" I yell  and lightly hit his chest.

He doesn't respond and I fake cry. " I wuv you more!!" Jack tickles me. I laugh and giggle.

He picks me up and and carries me out of bed.

"ahhhh helppp!!!, somebody hellp mee!" I Yelp.

The guys open the door and run downstairs.

" oh no!, not the noodle head man again!" Zach yells. "Daniel bring the weapons!" He yells.

Daniel nods and runs. He then comes back with two toy swords.

" let the princess go!" Daniel points his sword towards Jack. " I wouldn't do that if I were you" jack smirks. 

" oh yeah what are you going to do?!" Zach yells.

" this!" Jack grabs a watermelon and throws it.

" noooooo!!!!" Daniel cries. He falls on the floor beside the watermelon.

" I'm here for you" Daniel says while picking up the watermelon. He kisses it and eats some of it. " yummy" he smiles.

The guys and I look at Daniel and laugh. I grab a nerf gun
and shoot jack.

Jack falls back on the floor and pretends to be dead.

" ohhh y/n I think he needs a true love kiss!" Corbyn nudges me and wiggles his eyebrows.

Jack smirks and puckers his lips waiting for me to kiss him.

"you're right" I smirk at Corbyn.

I walk over to Zach. " I dare you to quickly peck his lips" you whisper in his ear.

" nooo!... ok fine but I have a girlfriend remember" Zach whispers.

Jack had his eyes closed and still had his lips puckered.

Zach quietly leans down , pecks jack's lips, and cringes.

Not knowing that Zach was kissing him, jack wraps his arms around his waist and leans in to kiss him.