"my noodle head"

You were snuggled up to jack with your face buried in his neck.  You were so comfortable you didn't wanna get up.

"wake up sleepy head" jack says kissing your forehead.  " I don't wanna get up" you groan.

"you have to baby girl" jack kisses your forehead again. You groan and bury your face in his neck. You love the smell of his cologne. " I know I smell good" Jack smirks.

You playfully roll your eyes and lightly hit his chest. Jack laughs. "ok I'll let you sleep in for a bit" jack tells you.

" thanks I love you" you respond. " I love you too" jack responds kissing your cheek. He gets out of bed but you pull him back. "woah!" Jack falls back on the bed. " you're strong" jack tells you. You smile and snuggle against him.

He smiles and puts an arm around you. " you're so cute!" He exclaims.  You giggle. You fall back asleep but jack carries you out the bedroom.

" what?" You wake up. " good morning!" Daniel, Zach, Corbyn, Jonah, and Jack all day in unison.

" it's too early" You groan. "it's 10:00 y/n"  Jack playfully rolls his eyes and chuckles.

You roll your eyes and sit on the couch. You get comfy. Someone jumps on the sofa and sits next to you waking you up.

"oh I'm sorry did I wake you up?" Corbyn chuckles. You grab a pillow and you hit him with it.  You get up wrapped up In a blanket and you lay your head on jack's chest.

"aw are you still tired?" He asks. You shake your head and pout. " aw guys let y/n sleep" Jonah laughs.

" hear I'll take you back to the room" jack smiles and picks you up.

You hear Daniel and Corbyn whisper something to Jack.

You hear a door open when suddenly jack throws you into the pool.

you spit out water and gasp for air. " Jack!!" You angrily yell. " uh oh" jack says and quickly runs away.

"don't think you'll get away with this!" You yell.  You walk into the house soaking wet. You notice the guys trying not to laugh. " go ahead laugh" you say. They burst out laughing.  They were all laughing so hard. Your best friend had a confused look on her face and hands you a towel. " guys it's not funny" she frowns.

" you're right it's not funny,  it's hilarious" Daniel laughs.  you go outside and grab a water gun. You fill it with water and sneak it inside. You start squirting Daniel, Jonah, Zach, and Corbyn with the water gun.

They all get wet and run away. Zach and Daniel slip. You and your best friend start laughing.

Zach and Daniel get up and groan. " next time let's not run when the floor is wet" Zach says. " yup" Daniel agrees.

You point the water gun at the boys. " where did Jack go?" You ask them. They don't answer. " I will pull the trigger and cold water will come out, now tell me where Jack is at" you glare at them.

Jonah gulps. " h-he's hiding In his room" he tells you. " now that wasn't hard to say was it?" You smile.

You slowly walk into Jack's room. "Jack I know you're in here" you say. 

You check under the bed and in the bathroom. You then check in the closet and he was hiding in his clothes.

you pull him out the closet and you start squirting jack with the water gun. " that's cold!" He cries.

" yeah I know!" You yell. " I'm sorry babe" he pulls you into a bear hug. You hug him back.

You pull away. " I'm gonna go take a shower now" you tell him. He nods his head and walks out the room. You take a shower and brush your teeth. You decide to wear this for today.