Picking up girls

" ok Daniel you got this" you tell him. Daniel inhales . " ok I got this" he says.

He takes the rose that you had in your hand,  while he was holding Kong,and walks up to a random girl. " hi, here I got you rose " he smiles and gives the girl the rose.

" aww thanks" she smiles. She look at Kong and aww's. " your dog is so cute" she exclaims and starts playing with Kong. " hey can I have your number?" He asks.

You were hiding behind a bush and excitedly waiting for the girl to tell him yes.

" sorry I have a boyfriend" she answers . " oh... its... ok" he awkwardly responds.

You quickly help out Daniel and call him. " I have to take this call" he tells her and goes behind the bush.

" that was awkward" he sheepishly says. "it's ok Daniel there are many other fish in the sea you just gotta look deeper so you can find that special mermaid" you tell him.

" I did find that special mermaid, I just don't know how to talk to her" Daniel says. " and that's why I'm here to help you, come on your Daniel Seavey, you got this!" You exclaim.

" yeah, I'm Daniel Seavey and I can do this!" He yells out loud.

" ok that's.. a little too loud" you say.

" yeah I'm sorry" he chuckles.

" lets go find another girl!, oh wait what do we got here three girls, at least get one of their number" you tell him.

" alright, I got this!" He says.

You hand him three roses and Kong and he walk up to the girls.

"do any of you guys have a BandAid? Cause I just scraped my knee falling for you" he winks and gives them each a rose. the girls start to giggle. They start playing with Kong. You give him a signal, to let him now that he should ask for one of their number now.

" hey can I have your number?" He asks one of them. " sure" she smiles and gives Daniel her number." Here you can have my number too" the girls say and give Daniel their number.

" thanks" he winks and walks back to the bush.

" y/n, I got their numbers!" He exclaims. " that was good!, and also I like that pickup line" you tell him.

You poke your head out took look for more girls and then suddenly you see sky.

" Daniel I found you're mermaid!" You exclaim. "Really?!" He pokes his head out. She looks up and you both hide behind the bush.

" yup, that's the mermaid I'm looking for" he says.

"ok I got this" he says he grabs another rose and Kong.

" I got an idea" he says. You had a confused look on your face. " you'll see." He responds.

He runs into a wall. You smack your forehead. " what is wrong with him" you murmur.

You look over at sky who is really trying not laugh.

Then he walks up to her.

" are you ok?" She chuckles.

" I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes" he says.

" alright then, hello I'm sky" she says. " and this is my number so feel free to call or text me anytime" she smiles.

" oh and here's a rose for you" he blushes and gives her the rose m. She giggles and Daniel quickly walks away.

"I did it I got her number!!" Daniel exclaims and keeps jumping up and down.

" thank you so much" he hugs you and picks you up.

" ok Daniel you can put me down now" you tell him.

He had the biggest smile ever. "you were great Daniel" you smile.

A/n: Daniel finally got her number! I hope you guys liked it and make sure you vote and comment ❤️.