A broken girl with a broken heart

Your POV***

I look up and Jack and I make eye contact. I quickly look away holding back the tears that wanted to come out.

I was angry at Jack for breaking up with me, but mostly hurt. He broke my heart.

I just don't understand what I did to him. Did I say something? Did I do something wrong? All these questions cross my mind.

But even though he left me I still love him. He made me happy and so did I make him happy. We were meant for each other, Jack would always say.

I shake my head and pay attention to what the guys are saying. They were laughing at something.

I go outside and sit down near the pool. I look at my reflection and a pebble is thrown in a pool.

" hello there" Jack's new girlfriend waves at me. She had this grin that looked evil.

" hi..." I respond. She walks behind me and plays with my hair. " so you dated Jack right?" She asks.

I nod my head. Why is she acting so strange?

She laughs. " well sweet heart you won't be seeing him anymore, he's mine now" she grins.

My jaw clenched and I grit my teeth. I do not like this girl.    " isn't that too bad. Well Jackyboo and I will finally be spending more time with  each other since he couldn't when you were in the way." She sneered at me.

I throw the pebble into the pool. I stand up and turn around to face her.

" if you're trying to make me jealous well congrats you did!! Woohoo, but I still love Jack, a love that you wouldn't know anything about." I tell her then walk past her.

I see Jack watching from the window and he quickly looks away.

" I guess I won't be seeing you anymore" I tell him and walk past him but he grabs my wrist.

" wait... don't go" jack says. "why should I stay?, oh right, just to be apart of your little show that you created" I respond and I pull away from him.

jack grabs me by my waist and pulls me close to him. Our lips were inches apart. I wanted to kiss him really bad.

I look away. " get off of me jack" I try to pull him away.

" I know that you still love me Y/n" jack says. I don't respond and I look away from him.

" I don't know what you're talking about" I say. " really?, so you're just gonna lie to me when I clearly heard you tell Katie that you still love me" jack says.

I don't respond and I pull away from him. " you wouldn't want your girlfriend to get mad If she catches you messing with other girls"  I smirk and walk away.

" is it a war that you want? Then a war it shall be!" Jack yells.

A/n: I hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you guys ♥️. Peace ✌🏻