24

// all around me are familiar faces

after you guys got the bagels, you decide to go home. " we're back!!" You yell / sing.

" oouuu where the bagels at??!" Zach smiled as he ran downstairs. " right here" you smile and put the bag on the counter.

" I love you y/n!" He smiles and eats the bagel. You smile back and lay on the couch.

Jack lays on top of you and you groan. "Oh my lord I think you broke me" you giggle. He laughs. " babe I'm not that heavy" he says.

" yes you are" Corbyn chuckled as he walked by. " whatever" he rolled his eyes.

You smile and kiss his cheek. " you're so cute" you giggled. He blushes and looks away.

"awww jack are you blushing?" Daniel nudges him with his elbow. " ohh yes he is" Zach laughs.

Jack's face turned red. The guys Aww and laugh. " y/n isn't he cute" Daniel messes with him and pinches his cheeks.

" yeah he's so adorable" Zach messes his hair up. You laugh a bit and hug him. He puts his face near your neck.

" woah ok, that's too much touching there" Daniel joked and looks away covering his eyes. " it's just a hug" you giggle.

" I think jack wants more than just a hug" Corbyn smirked. Jack pulls away and rolls his eyes at him. Corbyn laughs and winks at jack.

" Um excuse me did you just wink at my boyfriend?" You get up and walk up to Corbyn.

He gets up and tries not to laugh. "yeah you got a problem with that?" He says. " no not at all" you turn around.

You both laugh and the guys just look at you with a confused look. Zach shakes his head " you guys are weird"

You and Corbyn roll your eyes at Zach. " you're just jealous that y/n is my bestfriend" Corbyn says.

The guys gasp. " I thought I was your bestfriend?!" The guys all say in unison.

" woops!, Sorry not sorry" he smiled and walks away. You laugh.

The guys glare at you. " you stole our bestfriend from us!, now you're going to pay" Daniel says as he clenches his fist and walks towards you.

You try to run away but you fall back on the couch and he starts to tickle you. " yeah that's what you get for taking away my bestfriend!" He says.

You laugh really hard as he tickles you. The guys pull Daniel away.

" you're too dangerous" Jonah tells Daniel. " yeah you could've killed her!" Zach jokes.

" hey at least I was killing her with kindness" Daniel says. " yeah that's true" the guys agree

" soo What do you guys want to do?" Jonah asks.

You all look at each other and then at Jonah, and shrug.

" let's go to the mall" you shrug.
" oh no bad idea Zach loves the mall too much" Daniel whispers.

" yeah, if we go there we won't be able to come back" jack says. " I love the mall too" You say.

" wait did anybody say mall?!" Zach exclaimed. " let's go guys!!!" He smiles.

The guys groan. " I promise I won't  whine when we have to leave" he says.

The guys look at each other and then at you. " why do you think y/n?" Jack asks.

You look at Zach, he was pouting and whimpering a bit. You smile. "let's go to the mall!" You exclaim.

Zach gives a tight hug and lifts you up. " thank you y/n!!" He smiled. " you're... welcome" you try to catch your breath.

He lets you go. " sorry.." he looks down. You giggle and mess with his hair.

A/n: I know it's been along time since I haven't updated, and I'm really sorry. I was really busy with school and home work and projects 😭😭. But I hope you guys liked it, and i hope you guys are having a wonderful day. Don't forget to vote or comment. Love you guys ❤️.  Peace ✌🏻.