Epilogue

A young woman holds her newborn child in her arms, smiling. The baby is asleep, his face angelic. The woman watches her child sleep, only looking away when a young man enters the room. "Is he asleep?" He asks, looking at the infant. The woman nods, and the man sits next to her, pushing some of her long red hair out of her face. She in turn pushes the mask he always wears down, laughing quietly when he scowls. "We must think of a name, Zoey." The man says, pushing his mask back up quickly. The woman smiles. "I know, I know. But I can't decide." She explains. The man starts to think, and the woman goes back to looking at their child. The baby opens his eyes, smiling when he sees his parents. "Rythian, he has your eyes." The woman comments. The man looks over, smirking. "I guess he does." He says. The baby has the same brilliant teal eyes as his father, but his mother's red hair. The baby smiles and waves his little arms around, and his eyes glow purple slightly before going back to teal. "Looks like that's not all he got. Our kid is a mage." The man says, watching the baby's eyes turn to him. "Zoey, I think I might know a name for him, but you get the final decision." He says. The woman looks at him expectantly, and he smiles. "Joakim." He says. The woman smiles widely. "It's perfect. We can always remember his uncle, and the name fits. Do you like it, Joakim?" She asks, turning to the baby. The little boy looks at her in wonder, then laughs. "I think that's a yes." The man comments. "Hello, Joakim." He says, smiling. The young child, now known as Joakim, smiles, his eyes glowing as he smiles with his father.