P 2: Battle and Beauty

They ran to see their families crying in disbelief. They were so happy they ran to the lions see that their children were alive not gone.

"MOM. It's me Katie"

"KATIE?"once again in disbelief,

"Yes" bringing her mom into a big bear hug .

Then she saw everyone with their families even shiro's mom was here. Mom said that she came to see me graduate but got the worst surprise ever. so the team and i had decided to tell the 

everything and we mean every thing from the begining.

Lance's family was gawshing over how tall he got.

Hunk was being praised by his little sister.

Keith was talking with Allura 

Katie told the families about the bet lance and Pidge made SO the offer a drive to the old skating rink and of course pidge and lance were well known there. Cause they were on ice skating teams together. And the first thing pidge encountered was her old aquintence with the 'person at the counter' giving her her old skates from when she was "the skating ballerina" 

"yes" pidge answered to the name

she saw the person giving her and lance  a pair of skates the light blue skates and a sticky note with the number the locker with her old costume is in.

she actually believed she was beautiful. Lance looked like a coach. Then she look and saw Shiro next to his mom in the bleacher STARRING ** OMG is he starring is my eye liner off ** Then he shot her a thumbs up she was scarred really scared.

 Then she look and saw Shiro next to his mom in the bleacher STARRING ** OMG is he starring is my eye liner off ** Then he shot her a thumbs up she was scarred really scared

(BY the way next update will be out by  Monday or Saturday 

Soo be great be wonderful And Garnet out!!)