P 5: Breakfast and Beach!!!

My eyes flutter open only to see shiro was gone but my body felt tired so i decided that the bed would be more comfortable if  i stay for 5 more minutes then I SMELL PANCAKES REAL FOOD. So i got up stretched out my back which hasn't touch a soft bed in a few years it felt good. once i get the sweater on the edge of the bed on me i slowly walk down stairs to see shiro finishing up making pancakes and bacon and talking to my mom about  Voltron and our adventure's so I continued the story ...

", then Allura got the crystal we defeated the monster in ice and we returned back to life. The End." I said dramatically.

"Oh. Pidge your up. I thought you would sleep in late."

"I thought you would sleep in late because of what happened last night."

Then my mom had to step in " Wait are you two together.I totally support you guys --"

"O Oh no Ms.Holt me and Katie aren't together.I just had an nightmare and Katie usually helps me out with the nightmares" Shiro started to blush. So I started to blush while shiro handed me a plate with 3 pancakes with syrup and butter. "Just the way I like it. Oh shiro Allura said that were going to the beach today coming?" I stated while chewing down on a pancake piece.

"Yeah sure"

~Time time skip~

"HEY Shiro wanna go surfing with me and lance"

" NO I'll just watch"

"KK" ** Katie **I wonder if he is really watching.Well not like I want him to what am I doing concentrate**

I was on the wave  but it was a big one. soon it started to come down so i started gliding to the edge but did I make it I can't remember.                                                                                                                It's getting darker. am i sinking? Deeper and deeper.

**Shiro**Katie please wake up what now oh CPR Yeah Ok **

I start I place both my netted hands on her chest and start to push quickly yet slowly  then she spits up some water but is not awake. So i lift up her chin and my lips touch hers and started to breath in into her ( If this isn't how you do it i'm going to feel very stupid) she slowly started to move and soon enough she woke up in shiro's arms on the couch at home.

"Katie you awake if your hungry i can make you something your mother left to go check on something."

"Shiro what happened?"

He started to blush. he didn't notice till now but he actually kissed her " Ooh you started to drown so i went in and brought you back to the beach"

"AND~~~"

"What that's it "

"If that's it i would have died"

"Ok okokok I did CPR on you and i technically kissed you please don't be mad" He said with the most concerned look ever.

"Thank You for saving me" i leaned over and kissed his check.

"N-No problem"

"I'm hungry ~~"

"Ok we can go to a cafe or something your mom gave me money for food if you want"

"Sure there's one down the street."

"Ok  . just go get dressed your still in your swim suit but I did dry you off"

" yeah just give me 5 minutes"

I went to my room and got on some black joggers with patterns on the bottom half  and a crop hoodie that says 'Don't be so cringe' ( My own little humor). I went down the stair in some red wedged shoes.

 I went down the stair in some red wedged shoes

(Sorry i love these type of shoes)

"Hey ready lets go"

Because it was close we just walked shiro would talk with me about how i never dressed like a girl on the ship.

"Well. It's not like i came prepared with another outfit!"

"You could have worn Allura's clothes"

"Yeah dresses 24/7 h-hhhun" I said shivering at the thought.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" We both laughed 

"Here we are la seine and I cafe"

"Wow fancy."

"Well i am Italian"

We waked in 

**Katie&Takashi**Why is this so much like a date!!**

(If SOMEONE got my monster in Paris reference i will personally write you in as a special character.

OMG We already have 145 views im so happy :) :)

So see you guys on Saturday and 

Garnet OUT!!!)(Some cute shidge skating (I do not own this picture)ok byeeeee)