P 20:Victory and Party Yeah?!

I did it that's my victory. "What was that?!?!?" lance ask being totally confused."Oh her that's normal. We been fighting since they apparently don't know what don't mess with my friends means. And since in left. I left Then open so I got my little revenge that's all." she said like nothing happened. "You know there could have been another Way instead if beating her to a pulp" shiro said confused on why she resorted to violence after all her years of being good. " we were gone for more than 2 years shiro she blackmail My friends and even made their high school life a living hell by beating them. Tell me shiro if they did that to me what would you do." She said now shiro was close to hugging her he stepped up she was pointing at his chest due to the height difference. "Ok Katie, just don't scare me like that again. " he said with sadness of if she was ever hurt.

The day was almost over so the gang decided to go back to the castle and just chill. But Katie being the enthusiast she was that was going to pass she suggested they go to Amanda's party she was planning it all week it was going to be huge and Amanda was LOADED she had a 6 bedroom house and a red range rover she didn't like to gloat about it she just tries to live a normal life as much as normal. Her dad's a CEO and her mom is a CEO of another big company. WE decided to go. Lance was worried about what to wear and Keith didn't care but still kept telling him to wear what he always wears. "You shouldn't be worrying about what to wear the party is this like rogue star wars themed so I decided to get you all outfits." she went to her closet and grabbed the before hand chosen outfits . Each of the boys had their color bandana and a specified.

They all got in Pidges lion and went to the party

They all got in Pidges lion and went to the party. Apparently making a big entrance because everyone was crowding the lion. Zoe and Amanda came out through the crowd and gave their me a hug. They walked into the party and were the center of attention maybe it's because of us being on the news. We partied hard. We were partying and me and Shiro got drunk .

We decided to go hone early my lion dropped us back at home.We drunkfully walk in and I was feeling hot so I took my shirt off being left in my sports bra and pants. I lay down and went to sleep. Later I notice a dip in the bed but I ignore. I slowly fell in to the darkness of slumber.

(Sorry I haven't been posting recently but during my break that will be repaired for. Were so close to 4k I can almost touch it. I'm so proud of my self and you guys see you soon
GARNET OUT!!!!)
Wc:521