P 19 : The Fight and The Victor

By now they was a circle surrounding them. Podge could faintly hear shiro in the bacground saying what's going on and Hiro explaining what was about to go down.

"How is that scar" pidge pounded out a scar she gave her in their,last real fight. "Healed how is your back" she did ram into her back and almost broke a bone. "Healed now you want to end this once and for all. I mean it's now like you can beat me," as soon as I said that she was lunging toward me I knew I toughed on a nerve 1: calling her weak. She win at my shoulders so I went down and punched her in the gut. Amanda was fighting mystic. Zoey was fighting Shyla the best battle pairs cause I will win.

She got up and started trying to punch me but I dodged like the good paladin I am. I punched her in her gut twice then kicked her in her side.  Amanda was giving Mystic a big last punch in the chest that knocked her to the ground. Zoey kicked get in the head knocking her down Zoey was very flexible. Zoey and Amanda were tired but I wasnt. Zoey and Amanda got their revenge but I didn't. Zoey and Amanda didn't bring them to the edge but I will. All these years I was gone they basically tortured and,black mailed Zoey and Amanda.  "Like I said and give you pity just know that." 2 : calling her pitiful to her face. Her and her friends got up. Zoey and Amanda were getting ready to fight again but I shooed the of. This was between me and her. Her junkies jumped at me and I automatically took my Bayard out knowing they took sword classes my Bayard transformed in to a sword, kinda like Kieth's but green. I kicked mystic away to give me time with Shyla an easy one to fall to me,all I did was,give her a slim change and she'll strike so i didn't give her a break or time for a breath I kept attacking and she fell after I have a slim scrach across her waist knowing it would leave a scar. Then mystic came she was almost as skilled as Keith but still wasn't better Then me so she fell almost the same way I just cut her on the arm. But queen I feel with her hand to hand combat. "First you mess with my friends. Them you mess with me and my family. And then try to turn my coleagues against me you really are a snake bitch" 3: calling her a bitch. She came to try,and punch me in the face but instead I dodged and grabbed her arm and flipped her and mad her hit the floor. This was my win. This was my revenge. This was my angst. And I swear she messes with my friends one more time. There'll be hell to pay.
(Still updating next time Sunday see y'all later
GARNET OUT!!!!)