Pt.25 Epilogue

The Nurse walks in what are their names. I turn head towards Shiro still being weak.
Shiro states "The girls name will be Mira Mcclain Shirogane and Lex Matthew Shirogane will be the boys."
If you wondering what just happened I just gave birth to twins on with my amber eyes the other with Shiro get eyes. I have a feeling that's how were going to have to identify them.
Lance is going to be Mira' s  God father and so will Keith.

Hunk and Shay are going to be Lex' s God parents. Me and Shiro moved into a nice house with 4 bed rooms and 2 bathrooms. And may I say I can be the happiest person alive and it still wouldn't compare to how happy Shiro is sitting next to me holding my little rays of sunshine.

He hands me Mira while Lex was being passed over to my Mom. She was so happy then she looks at me.
"I guess I have to be called grandma dang am I getting that old."
We all laugh I can't wait until my babies get older then I can go teach them and Shiro will be a great father.

Shiro leans close to me and whispers in my ear"thank you so much Katie for being my queen and giving my little sunshine I love you so much it hurts," he started crying.
"Katie you make me the happiest man ever"
Coming back soon see y'all later and sorry for the short chapter
Wc:255