P 15 : I think we should go to sleep and take a break

"I think we should go to bed it's late" i said I can take this anymore. I don't even know if he's loyal or if he actually loves me. Maybe we should take  a break. A long break for us to think. The both of us. I should tell him tomorrow.I grabbed a pizza box and went to sleep in my room. Shiro was following me behind I could tell by his shadow.I walked in and closed the door behind me making sure not one part of Shiro got in. I wasn't feeling jealous or sad just maybe disappointed or even just molchany. But either way I needed to be alone in my bed eating pizza and watching Drink/Slay/Love.(I recommend A/N : ) )

I fell asleep in the middle of the movie.When I wake up I go down stairs and get ready and eat breakfast. Every one else was still asleep. I decide since it is 10:46 am. I should go skating. I mean why not. All I feel like is burning.I grab a waffle my skates and walk out in a red crop hoodie and black  skinny jeans and my red high tops. Before I leave I write a quick note telling where I went. And left on my bike with my skates in the basket and my waffle in my mouth.

I walk into the rink and got on my skating attire a workout shirt with a jacket and thick skating tights. I mean I work on ice but it doesn't mean I don't sweat. I glide on the ice and apparently Jason still has the iPod I gave him just for me to skate to. He started playing it. But before he did I noticed someone on the ice it was Jason B. (Her best friend) He was skating she hasn't seen that in a while so she glided on they both decided they'd do  routine they did years back.

Shiro and the gang came near the beginning of the performance which already had an audience we didn't notice. It was small at first then grew. we bowed. Jason was shaking. He wasn't used to dancing in front of people since he was small. He just couldn't. But I was like a drug and he losses all fear. I'm just like that to him.

Then the clapping came he glided off of stage and with me closely behind. He was scared. And so was I . I have  to tell Shiro. I change and walk out only to see everyone and Shiro starts hugging me tight. I find a way to push him away." We should take a break cause I know I do."

"O..K what should we do?" Shiro said with stumble's. I know he is broken to it's just I can't take all of this. 

"Just stay away from me right now." I say running to my bike and riding away.

I'm so sad. This is why I can't handle relationships. It's to hard. I'm not used to it. Then I make a decision.

Zoey, Amanda, Hiro, Jason meet me at my house 4:30 later

( Sorry I'm so Late also anew chapter on Thursday kk. I'm so sad but at least this is still a shidge story everything will turn up in a twisted way. It's all about S U S P E N C E   Ok.

GARNET OUT!!!!)

WC: 561