Chapter 3

A/N: I'll start to name you the songs I've been listening to while writing the story from this chapter on :)

For this one we've got

Neon Lights - Demi Lovato

Salute - Little Mix

Spaghetti - Emblem3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Over there", Calum says and points at the familiar classroom.

"Oh, thanks", I sigh. I don't even know where I'd be now if Calum wasn't there to help me.

It's my second day here and I can't find anything. Why is this school so huge?

"Right, see you later", he smiles and walks away.

As soon as I enter the room I feel a lump in my throat. Ariana's no where to be seen, they were right, seems like I need to sit alone from today on.

I sit down where I've already been sitting yesterday. "If she doesn't show up I can sit down next to you", I hear someone say as I pull my notebook out of my backpack.

Barbie.

"Yes, that'd be nice", I say smiling.

It definitely wouldn't.

The bell rings and I sigh while Barbie stands up grinning and takes the seat next to me. "I'll sit next to Luke from today on if you're okay with that", she says and gives her friend the fakest smile I've seen in ages. Her friend looks annoyed but nods.

"Oh someone's late, hurry up now and get in there before I can", I hear the teacher laugh as she pushes someone into the room.

Ariana stumbles inside and makes her way over to our table. She stops as she notices Barbie next to me, changes her direction and puts her bag on an empty table.

Wait, would she want to sit down here if Barbie wasn't here?

"I think you need to go back to your friend", I tell Barbie and hastily grab her books. "What are you doing?", she squeals. "She's okay over there, she doesn't want to sit here anyway", she tells me, clearly annoyed.

I look over to Ariana who's watching us confused. I hope I don't creep her out, it definitely looks weird, me and Barbie both pulling on another end of her books while arguing quietly.

"You don't know that, you can't read her mind", I press and stand up to bring Barbie's books to her table. "Why is it so important to you that she sits next to you? It's not like she's gonna talk to you anyway!", Barbie angrily says while following me.

Did she seriously just say that?!

I can tell Ariana heard it because she quickly looks away and stares at her book.

Please don't say Barbie just ruined my chance of sitting next to her.

"What's going on back there?", the teacher asks. Barbie opens her mouth but I quickly reply, "Ba- uhm Stacy wanted to sit next to me if Ariana doesn't show up but she's here so Stacy can't sit next to me."

Stacy glares at me and Ariana stares at me like she's just seen a ghost.

"Oh.. well, so you can sit next to him again, Ariana.. if you want to?", Ms. Wood questions. I can see she highly doubts that Ariana wants to sit next to me and she clearly isn't the only one.

Ariana looks at me with wide eyes, then she nods and stands up.

Is she really coming back over?!