Chapter 71

Songs for this chapter

All Of The Stars - Ed Sheeran

Dangerous - The Vamps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly open my eyes. What happened? Where am I?

I want to look around but every little move hurts like hell. I've never been to this room before.. What the fuck is going on?

It takes a few seconds until I realize my hands are tied together with a rope behind my back, I'm sitting on a chair.

Holy shit, this is like in a movie.

I try to shout Ariana's name - but I can't. There's fucking tape over my mouth.

How did I end up here? It could be Mr. and Mrs. Clifford's bedroom but I'm not sure. Did the creep bring me here?

Oh god, the creep! He's in the house! He hit me with something, it must've been him!

Where is he now? Where is Ariana? I need to help her, just how?!

It's pretty dark in here but I'm sure I'm alone.

What if he left with her? The worst scenarios come into my mind and I start to panic.

Suddenly I hear silent crying. Ariana! Where is she? I need to get to her!

Why is she crying? Did he hurt her? Did he touch her? Did he hurt someone else?

"Look who's awake", I hear a raspy voice and for a second I think the man's talking to me.

"Shh.. don't cry." He's with her. What is he doing? He needs to leave her alone!

"I missed you", I hear him say and I feel the urge to vomit. I need to get him away from her.

"Did you miss me too?" She keeps sobbing and he laughs.

"You know, I don't want it to be like last time", he then says. "I don't think it was right how we did it last time."

What does he mean? Oh my god, what is he going to do?!

"Don't you agree?", he asks. They must be in the room next to me, I can clearly hear everything he says.

"Wh-what are you gonna do?", Ariana sniffs and my heart shatters into pieces. She must be so scared. I promised her I'll protect her, didn't I? And yet here I am, not being able to do anything!

"I won't do anything. But you will", he chuckles. "I won't force you to do anything, you will want to do whatever I ask you to do."

Oh my god, what?!

"N-no", she stutters. "Just.. l-leave me alone.. P-please."

I feel tears burning in my eyes, I'm so angry. If I ever get the chance to, I will fucking murder that asshole!

"Oh, you will do everything, trust me", the creep tells her and she keeps crying. "Don't you wanna know why?"

She stops crying and it's quiet for a few seconds, then I hear something hit the floor which could be another rope.

I hear steps, then light floods through the room. I squeeze my eyes shut before I open them a little bit.

There he is. Old. Dirty. Disgusting. Smirking at me.

"Fantastic", he says. "You're awake."

I've never been so disgusted by anyone in my entire life.

He looks to the side, probably where Ariana is standing, and says, "You will listen to everything I tell you to do or else I guess he will end up like your stupid little friend."

He pushes Ariana inside and her eyes widen. "Luke!", she gasps and tries to run over to me but he holds her back.

"What did you do to him?", she screams at the man and tries to get out of his grip. "Why did you hurt him? What is he even doing here?!"

Hurt? He didn't hurt me that much.. Oh. Brian did but she thinks it was the creep. I need to tell her that I'm okay.

I try to say that I will be fine but only muffled sounds come out of my mouth, thanks to the tape.

"He decided to visit us", the man laughs. "You could've just said that you're my uncle or something like that. You could've sent him away!", she starts crying again.

"Maybe I would've, if he wouldn't have come into his house like it's his fucking own", he says and lets go of her. It takes her by surprise and she falls onto the ground.

"Why don't you let him tell you how he could come into your house?", the man asks while Ariana rushes over to me.

"I'm so sorry", she sniffs as she tries to untie the rope.

"Oh, no, no, no", he says and pulls her back again, then he rips off the tape. I scream out in pain and the creep laughs.

"Tell her, Luke." His tone sends shivers down my spine.

"He didn't hurt me like that", I quickly tell Ariana. "He just acts all tough. It was Brian, not him."

"That's not the answer", he says and kicks my foot. "Stop", Ariana panicks and pulls on his arm but he's obviously stronger. He pushes her backwards and she falls over.

"Don't fucking hurt her!", I yell at him but he just laughs. What did I expect? That he will get scared of me and run away?

"And how will you stop me from doing that?", he asks amused and steps onto Ariana's arm. She doesn't make a sound but I can see the tears brimming in her eyes.

"Now tell her!" "I.. I took the spare key", I say, scared that he'll hurt her again if I don't tell her.

"And how did you know where it is?", he asks, acting surprised. "I saw her taking it..", I mumble. "Tell her, not me."

"I saw how you unlocked the door with it once, because I was waiting for you to come back", I sigh and he smirks. "You mean you were practically stalking her."

"I wasn't!", I protest. "He's not better than me", he laughs and I clench my fists behind my back.

"He is", Ariana slowly stands up. "Everyone is. You're a fucking psycho who doesn't have anything better to do than follow a girl around for more than a year and watching her every move. You're-"

She's cut off by him slapping her. "You son of a bitch!", I yell and try to somehow get up but I just end up nearly falling over.

"I think it's enough now", he says. "Let's get to the point why I came."

With that he grabs Ariana's arm and drags her out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh wow this chapter sucks

If you couldn't tell yet, we've reached the showdown hehe *cheers*

Vote and comment if you wanna know what's gonna happen ;)

Thanks for reading, bye! xxx