Chapter 67

Everybody Talks/Animal Mashup - The Vamps (Cover)

Get On Your Knees - Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I knew she hates me", I frown.

"It was just too much for her, she doesn't hate you! She didn't even say that", Michael tries to convince me.

"She didn't need to. It was obvious", I reply and take a gulp of whatever Calum brought me. Michael and I are currently sitting in the backyard, I won't go back into the house where Ariana is.

"Just shut up", Michael rolls his eyes."Everyone knows she could never hate you."

"Well, maybe you just don't know her well enough", I snap. Michael sighs and takes a sip of his drink.

"Then maybe the fact that they broke up will cheer you up?", he questions. I groan and take another gulp. "They didn't break up", I mumble.

"So you think they're still together after what just happened?", Michael half laughs. "Don't be stupid."

"None of them said that it's over", I tell him and he raises his eyebrows. "She told him to fuck off, isn't that kinda like a breakup?", he asks.

"Oh, of course", I say sarcastically. "That's totally the same."

"I know that she's clever enough to leave him", Michael shrugs. "If you don't think so, it's your problem."

"I hate my life", I sigh, ignoring what he just said. "I just want her back."

"You'll get her back", Michael pats my back, then disappears into the house. I stay outside, waiting for him to come back but he never does.

After a while I drift off to sleep, dizzy from the alcohol.

***

"No, Michael!"

Where does that come from? I slowly open my eyes and try to make out where the hell I am.

It's cold here and I hear the beat of a song. I look up and notice I'm outside. But where outside?

Oh, Jessie's backyard. I must've fallen asleep - and onto the grass.

I notice my head aching like hell and I feel a bit sick and even though I'm lying on the ground everything seems to spin around me.

"He's here, it's too late to run away now anyway", I recognize Michael's voice. "Now get the fuck back together."

"Why, so he can hurt me even more?", Ariana asks angrily. I sit straight up, looking around. Where are they? Are they talking about me?

"He won't hurt you, he loves you", Michael tells her. "It was one little mistake."

I still can't see them but I can imagine the way she must look at him right now.

"Just stop. Please." Her voice is quieter now but I think they're still at the same spot.

"He's not here anyway", she then says. "Or do you see him?"

"Right around the corner", Michael says and I instantly lie back down. Why am I doing this?

I'm now hidden by shrubbery and hold my breath so they won't notice me.

What the fuck, Luke? It's like my brain and my body aren't connected.

"No one's here", Ariana says, it sounds like she's only inches away.

"What? I swear, he was sitting on the bench just minutes ago when I left him here."

"Well, he obviously went back inside", Ariana tells him. "I don't wanna see him anyway. I'm done with him.. and you."

"You don't mean that", Michael sighs. Can they please leave again? I need to breath.

"I do", she spits. I hear footsteps, then Michael shouts, "Wait!"

Ariana shouts something back but they already disappear into the house and I can't understand anything.

I let out a sigh and sit back up. I don't feel good at all but I don't think I even drank that much. Well, enough to fall off the bench.

What am I gonna do now? If I stand up I'll most likely just trip over and probably break my leg - that's the only thing I'm good at, always hurting myself because I'm too clumsy for this world. Or maybe my legs are just too long.

But I can't stay out here, can I? Actually, I can. Who the fuck cares anyway. I'm just gonna sleep here.. If I can sleep.

***

"Morning."

"Oh, Luke, where do you come from?", Jessie asks surprised as she starts eating her cereals.

"Slept in the backyard", I yawn and grab a mug to fill in some coffee.

"You slept in the backyard?", she raises her eyebrows. "It was nice", I shrug and she shakes her head but doesn't ask any further questions.

A quite short guy joins us and I start to wonder if anyone of my friends is still here. Or Ariana.

Who are you kidding Luke, she's probably so done with everyone, why would she stay? Or maybe she's just done with me..

"Fuck, Jessie, did you see the damaged wall?", a girl asks behind me. "Someone must've mistaken it for a punching ball. My parents would kill me if they'd come home and a wall looked like this."

My eyes widen but I quickly recover and try to hide my knuckles.

"What?", Jessie asks in shock and follows the girl outside. I'm left alone with the guy who types something on his phone.

"I knew it", he grins as another guy enters the room. "She came running back to him. Stupid little desperate girl."

"He's lucky", the other guy replies while I decide to not drink the rest of my coffee. I'm still feeling pretty sick.

"She looks like a good fuck." Those guys are disgusting, I would never talk about a girl like that, especially not after I met Ariana.

I suddenly feel the urge to throw up, I shouldn't have drank this. Just take a deep breath Luke, you don't wanna puke on Jessie's floor, you already damaged the wall.

"Apparently he hasn't fucked her yet though", the smaller guy says. "She's like the holy virgin Mary since last year or something like that", he chuckles.

"That will change soon", the other one smirks. "Brian always gets what he wants."

He's interrupted by me throwing up all over his breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I'll make sure to update sooner this time since I couldn't update last week (I went on vacation and should be tanned now but I'm not which is a totally unnecessary information)

Anyway, vote and comment, I hope you enjoyed this even though Ariana is still being stubborn and annoying lol

Bye! xxxx