Chapter 22

Songs for this chapter

Close as strangers - 5 Seconds Of Summer

Tomorrow never dies - 5 Seconds Of Summer

Mrs. All American - 5 Seconds Of Summer

(By the way I'd love to hear some song suggestions so if you ever feel like sharing a song with me just comment lol)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank god", I sigh and sit down on my bed.

I actually managed to get out there without getting caught. Who would've thought I'm that lucky?

And now? I don't feel like sleeping at all, I'm not even a little bit tired. I grab my phone and go through my Whatsapp contacts. No one's been online lately, of course they're all asleep like every other normal human.

Calum - last seen today at 3:53 am

It's ten past four now, maybe I'm lucky.

Hey, Cal, still up?

I stand up and walk downstairs. I grab a bowl of ice-cream and sit down on the sofa. I feel like a lovesick girl, eating ice-cream at four in the morning while waiting for a guy to text back.

Just got home from a party, it was sick. I'll take you with me next time and you won't just leave after half an hour like Friday ;)

Anyway, what's up?

I grin. I hope I'll be able to stay longer next time, those parties seem like fun.

Yeah, yeah, I'll stay longer don't worry.

I'm bored, can't sleep.

Maybe I could watch TV?

Now it's too late to go to sleep anyway ;)

Why don't you come to the skater park? If you know where it is? I'll bring the liquid ;)

Wait, what? Actually I didn't plan on getting drunk with Calum at some place I've never been to before at four in the morning. Whatever.

Can you wait somewhere for me? I don't know how to get there.

I sigh and get up. Luckily I'm still dressed.

Meet you at school in 15

Alright. I grab the keys and turn the lights off before walking outside. I lock the door and pull my hoodie over my head. Normally it takes longer than fifteen minutes for me to get to school so I gotta hurry. I start to jog a bit and look around.

I actually got used to Florida already. It seems like I've been here for ages even though it's barely been a month. That means I have about one month left until I need to tell Ariana I like her. It's crazy to think that at the beginning of December I'll either be in a fake relationship with Ariana or we probably won't be friends anymore. And in two weeks it's Halloween already.

When I finally reach our school I see Calum leaning against the off-white wall. He's looking at his phone while holding a bottle in his hand.

"Hey!", I shout as I come closer. He looks up and grinning lifts the bottle. "Morning", he grins and puts his phone into his pocket. "That's all I could find", he tells me and nods at the bottle. Vodka.

"Pure Vodka?", I ask and look at the bottle disgusted. "That's what you like? Bad taste", I grin. "I said it's all I could find", he laughs and we leave.