Sleep

Lucy's POV

"Alright, most of us have school tomorrow, grant it it's like the third week of school, still, we need to sleep, so sleeping arrangements, let's figure this out." Carli said as we ended the second movie. I was yawning, I was wondering when, or if we were gonna sleep tonight. Christen fell asleep on Julie already, Syd and Pinoe passed out on top of eachother, Moe and Tobin's eyes kept opening and closing. Mallory ended up falling asleep against me too, and Brooklyn was either just laying barely watching or asleep in the crook of Steph's neck.

Everyone's eyes popped open to the sound of Carli's commanding coice. We all sat up and she got up and paced the room. "Okay, so what if we split into groups?" Hope suggested and got up. "What were you thinking of?" Becky looked at her as everyone waited.

"Sophomores, freshman, down here, juniors in two rooms, seniors in another?" Hope suggested trying to find space.

"Sounds goood... yea, that'll work, okay, let's go to sleep, we'll wake everyone up in the morning." Carli said and the older ones started to leave.

"Steph, is she asleep?" Alex walked over to Steph.

"Kinda, off and on, hey Brooklyn wake up real quick." Brooklyn slowly opened her eyes and she pushed herself up a little off Steph's body.

"Hmm?" She rubbed her eyes and looked at her sister.

"Hey, are you good down her alone?"

"Where are you going?" She asked her as she crossed her arms across the back of the couch and propped her head on them. "Well, freshman and sophomores are staying down here, seniors and juniors are going upstairs."

"So, Steph is staying down here?" She asked her and looked to her right where Steph, Mal, and I were. "Yea, I'm a sophomore."

"Oh okay, I'll just stay down here with you." She looked back at Alex and Alex wiggled her eyebrows at her younger sister then gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Night."

"Good night Alex."

"Hey, do you want a shirt, I have one in my car, I think."

"I *yawn* honestly don't care either way, AC is broken dosn here, and I don't want to be hot while I'm sleeping."

"She's always hot." Mallory whispered in my ear and I had to bite my lip and put my hand on my mouth to keep from laughing. "Stop it." I told her as I let a quiet light laugh out.

"Alright see you in the morning." Alex gave her one more smirk before she walked away and up the stairs. Brooklyn looked over with a smile on her face and fell back on the couch.

"Hey do you know where the bathroom is?" Brooklyn asked Steph as she got off the couch and stretched her arms up above her head. I saw Mallory's jaw drop immediately and quickly closed it before anyone noticed. She made a quick thank you face, and I smiled.

"Down that hall." Steph pointed the way and she walked away, as I turned I saw Lindsey and Moe looking over giggling towards Mallory.

"Hey, Mal Pal, come here real quick." Lindsey motioned her over. Mallory was hesitant and didn't want to go though. "Umm why?" Lindsey smirked then looked at Moe quickly. "Fine I'll ask from here, so you like little Morgan?"

"Wh-what? No, why do you think that?" Mallory stuttered out in disbelief of the question they just asked her. "You think we didn't see your jaw drop, or you checking her out all night?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I bet Lucy does, right Lucy, saying you closed her mouth quickly for her hoping no one saw?" Lindsey teased Mal and she was really uncomfortable.

"Linds, knock it off."

"What, just playing, gosh Bronze."

Brooklyn walked back into the room and gave us all confused looks as she was greeted with silence and mixed facial expressions. "Did I miss something?"

"No, come on we all need to go to sleep." Steph told her and everyone got under blankets.

~~~

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Kelley went around the room with a pillow hitting everyone. Everyone groaned as I rolled over and accidentally knocked Mallory off the couch. I looked down at Mallory and laughed. She looked up at me mad, but was less mad when she saw a hand reach down to her to help her up.

"Thanks." Mallory brushed as Brooklyn pulled her up and walked away. Mallory watched her all the way as she walked upstairs. She stopped at the top and looked at Kelley. "Welches zimmer ist Alex?"

"I have no idea what the hell you just said it sounded cool though." We all laughed at Kelley's comment and Brooklyn just shook her head. "What room is Alex in?"

"Oh second to your right."

"Danke." She walked into the room and I turned to Mallory. "Your welcome."

"Shut up." She gave me a light punch on the arm and walked to the bathroom. "Brooklyn's a peaceful sleeper, I woke up part way through the night and I didn't know if she was alive, she was so quiet." Steph said as she adjusted her shirt.

"Ha, Mallory can be she wasn't last night though."

Lindsey looked up towards the stairs and the bathroom then turned to us quickly. "Spill Bronze does she like mini Morgan?"

"Why are you asking me?" I asked them nervous, I don't want to tell them, she'll hurt me.

"We know you and Christen are the closet to her so far, so does she, you were texting last night." Lindsey smirked at me and waited.

"How did you know?"

"Lucy, come on, just tell."

"Ask her yourself." I walked away and went over to my bag.

I saw Steph crouch out of the corner of my eye. "I'm not telling you either."

"I'm not here for that, but umm... do you like Mallory?"

"Wh-what makes you think that?"

"I don't know, it just seems, I don't know, I was just wondering." She got up and walked away. Do I like Mallory? I text the person I knew could help me, even if we aren't on good terms.

--

I need help.

_______

A\N: sry, but I have school starting tomorrow so Idk how often I can update. Hope you've liked it so far.