Hidden

Lucy's POV

"Hey." Brooklyn, Mal, Chloe, and Steph joined me as we all walked to coaches room, we already know what the team is going to be, I don't know if Brooklyn is on the team, or just sits in there, because of Alex, but we'll find out. It's been two weeks since the incident with the mustangs, we been really cautious of ourselves, because they threatened us.

"What do you think we are even going over?" The curious little freshman asked as we walked down the hall.

"I don't know, hey I meant to ask, are you on the team, are you playing this year or, just going because Alex?" She looked at me slightly confused. "I'm a mid on the team."

"Oh ok, what time does it start?" Mallory asked and Steph pulled out her phone.

"In five minutes we need to hurry."

We got to the room quickly and sat down. Our coaches came in a turned on the projector. I wonder what we are going over. "Alright ladies, so all the coaches have their rosters and decided to let each other see, so I have the roster for the Mustangs, Dolphins, and Lions, those three are always at state, with you, so it's important to see who's playing."

"We'll go over the dolphins first. Their goalkeepers have changed, Franch is still there, but they have a new one, Abby Smith. They are hard ones to get a goal past, because we are the top ranked highschools in the nation, we need to work extra hard this year to show we are the best of the best. Defenders are Taylor Smith, Poliana, Caprice Dydasco, Arin Gilliland, Cristina Gibbons, Estelle Johnson, and Sam Johnson. We are rather familiar with some of them. Franch had the most saves last year, I like think the reason why is because people shot on them so often, but hey none of my buisness." Coach said and put her hands up and made us all laugh.

"For you dolphin midfielders you have Averbuch, Banini, Colaprico, Henry, Lavelle, Foord, Nobbs. Forwards, some good ones here, McDonald, Williams, Jodie Taylor, Daly, that's the dolphins, I know you can beat them."

They exited out of that roster and pulled up the team we hate the most. "Oh and ofcourse our good friends the mustangs, I hate them, you must beat them!" We all laughed because it's the biggest school rivalry in the whole league. Nobody likes anybody on the Mustangs team on our team and vice versa, I'm gonna be honest, I have friends on other teams, but not this team, this team just it's a no, you'll be shunned.

"I can't stand this team, goalkeepers, they got a new one too, still have Lydia Willaims, but they have a freshman, Kailen Sheridan. She won't last if she goes in, these freshmen have a lot to learn quick, that's why we are starting early. Defenders are Casey Short, Katie Naughton, Alanna Kennedy, Jaelene Hinkle, Camila, Debinha, Monica, I swear half their team is Brazilian!" Coach is right about that. "Midfield is Marta... oh and the others, Andressinha, Jess Fishlock, Dani Weatherholt, she's a new one, so is Andressinha, Sofia Huerta, Vanessa DiBernardo, and the Mewis sisters. Forwards some fast feet, some good headers, Sam Kerr, Janine Beckie, Christine Sinclair, Kealia Ohai, and Steph McCaffery, really need to focus on them ladies okay?"

We all mumbled okays and they changed to the next roster.

"The Lions, goalkeepers, Campbell and Kopmeyer, both freshman. Defenders Steph Houghton, Jessica Samuelsson, Catilyn Cooper, Ellie Carpenter, Emily Sonnet, Shelina Zadorsky, Merrit Mathias, they're some pretty good defenders, just work on getting around them. Midfield is Jessie Fleming, Taylor Lytle, Lisa De Vanna, feels like she's never gonna graduate, but she's finally a senior. Also Fara William, Caren Karney, and Jill Scott, so some good midfielders, but you'll be better, forwards are Crystal Dunn, Hayley Raso, Kyah Simon, Jen Hoy, and Ashley Hatch. Those four are the only ones you need to worry about the rest you'll be fine, but hardwork this year ladies. Alright dismissed." We all got up and started filing out, it kind of stinks we have to see them as enemies, I have friends on those teams, Fara, Jill, and Caren or Steph, oh and Rachel, Jordan, and Jodie, atleast none of them are mustangs.