Bruiser

Steph's POV 

"Can I ask you another thing?" I gulped and nodded waiting for her question, but we got interrupted. We froze as Marta, Camila, and Monica walked through the doors. We saw them, but they didn't see us. Brooklyn's index finger went over her lips as she slowly crept out of the booth motioning me to follow her. We escaped out the back door, or so we thought. 

"Well, it worked, now we know that you know about the school wars. Hell yea, we're starting them. You can't stop us, nor your team, but you, little asshole, you're gonna pay. You think you can come here, not speak English, then it's okay to knock someone out, ha you'll learn." Fishlock told as she paced back and forth in front of us, and now Marta, Camila, and Monica joined us. 

Sinclair, both Mewis', and McCaffery held me back as Camila swung at Brooklyn. Brooklyn started to fight back, but was stopped by the words that came from Marta's mouth. 

"No, no, no, you see you hurt us, we hurt her, because let's see I don't think you can take all of us, and keep her safe at the smae time, so who's it gonna be you or her?" She told Brooklyn pointing at me and her head lowered as she gave in. 

"Stop it, what did she do to you?!" I yelled out as Marta kicked her in the stomach. Camila kept her up, but punched her back down, Sam?! Sam picked her up and kneed her in the stomach. 

Casey Short upper cut and then right hooked her, she fell to the ground as Marta and Camila at the same time gave her one good kick on each side. 

They let me go and left as I ran over to her limp body on the ground. Her eyes started closing, but I wouldn't let her. "No, dtay awake, damn it!" I pulled my phone out and called Alex as fast as I could. 

---

Hey Steph, what's up?

Alex come quick! The Mustangs beat Brooklyn, I'm so sorry therewas four of them holding me back, I couldn't do anything, please come quick!

Hey it's okay, we're on our way, don't worry!

---

I could tell she was running as I sat there and held her in my arms. 

"Hey, it'll be okay? I'm so sorry, it should have been me. I'm sorry." 

Her eyes slowly closed and I couldn't get her to stay conscious.

"No, no, no! Damn it!" 

"Oh my god!" Dani and Kailen, ran up to me, why are they back here? They kneeled down next to me. "What the hell, happened?!" Dani asked as she started to examine Brooklyn.

"Your dumbass team happened, did you not know about this?" 

"No, I-I, did she pass out, what did they do?" 

"Kicked, punched, slapped, any way of hitting they did it." I saw Alex's jeep pull up. "You have to go her ister will kill you, go!" They quickly ran away, as Alex ran up to me.

"Oh my- Tobin, help Steph get her in the Jeep!"

"Lex, she might need to go to the hospital." 

"No, no, no, it can't be that bad, she'll be fine like last time." 

"She didn't bleed that much last time." 

"Alex, we... no let's take her to Becky's house, she'll know." I told them, as We carried her to the car.

~~

"What happened again?" Becky asked as she had the gauze pressed against Brooklyn's lip. 

"The Mustangs attacked her, we got tricked. Is she okay?" 

"Yea, I think she'll be fine... She's waking up." 

Alex jumped up and stood above her. She rolled a little bit, as her hands went to her stomach. A tear left her eye as she had the squeezed shut. "Wh-wh-wh-"

"Shhh, it's okay." Her body loosened at the sound of Alex's voice. She slowly opened her vibrant eyes to meet Alex's. Alex grabbed her hand and gave a reassuring smile and nod. "I'm so sorry, I-I won't let them hurt you again. I'm so sorry." 

"Al-ex I-I'm ok-ay, don't worrry." She gave Alex a pathetic looking smile a blood trickled out from her lip. Alex took her finger and wiped it away as Becky got more supplies. 

"My stomach hurts- s-so baddd..." 

"I know, we'll fix it don't worry, I'm sorry." Alex took a step back as tears began rushing down her face. She put her hands on her face as Tobin and I stood by and waited.

Tobin got up and went to comfort Alex, but couldn't. Brooklyn weakly lifted her arm to motion me over. "Help me sit up please?" 

"Yea, yea okay." I helped sit up on the couch. She weakly called Alex over and held out her arms. Alex walked over to her and hugged which turned into her picking her up. Alex held her close to her body and paced back and forth with the girl in her arms. 

Brooklyn stopped bleeding slowly and quickly fell asleep on Alex's shoulder.

______________

A\N:

Question:

Pick one:

Lucy and Brooklyn

Mallory and Brooklyn

Steph and Brooklyn

Kailen and Brooklyn

Dani and Brooklyn

Of course it's obvious I'm trying to figure out who to pair her with, so help me choose plz!!