Torn - Shawn Mendes/Tom Holland Fanfic

Hello guys!

I'm really excited that I'm starting this! I honestly didn't think I would start a new story so soon, but ideas came to me, and well, I couldn't help it. Don't worry, I will still continue to update my other books!

So here goes the summary:

Love has a rule. There is only a certain amount of hearts one can carry in their own hands without causing any damage to any of them. And that number is one.

When Lara Dias meets her idol, little did she know that when she went home that day, she already carried Shawn's heart with her.

However, unknowingly to both her and him himself, she was already carrying her best friend Tom's heart with her basically her whole life.

Now with one more than what one can carry without damaging, she finds herself juggling these two hearts and doing the impossible to not let any of these two hearts drop to the ground and break apart. Hearts of people she cares for so much.

But what if each of the boys had also taken a piece of her own heart in return to giving their own away? What if with all of this, her own heart end up torn?

Will Lara end up with her own heart broken after doing so much to not let the people she loves with their own hearts destroyed, or will she manage to get its pieces back and glue her torn heart back together?

I own all of my created characters and the writing and the plot of this story. I do not own: any published books, apps and companies, movies, quotes, published book characters, songs, and etc., that are mentioned/referenced in the story. I also include in this any media in this story that I don't state is mine. This includes all the media I used to make the cover of this story with.

I really do hope you all enjoy this story as much as I am enjoying coming up with it!

Xxx,
Sara