Chapter Twenty-Five

Lara's POV:

Lara's POV:

The doors that covered the whole length of a wall of the living room are all open, allowing a breeze to sweep at my face as I walk into the room. It is opened up to a garden that faces a street of typical, white houses with colourful borders on the windows and doors, all prettily lined up until the incline of the street doesn't allow me to see them anymore. Instead, over the roofs and palm trees, the blue sea stares back at me, calm under the bluest of skies. I've been with this view for over a month now, and I can't get enough. The view, the light smell of the sea, the just-right breeze, the sound of the seagulls far away- I will miss this so much when we leave. Which will be soon.

I walk onto the garden and to the table under a big sunshade, where Tom is already sitting at, eating his breakfast. I take a seat in front of him. "Good morning," I chirp. I look around and realize the odd absence of Harrison. It is so weird, I never woke up before him on this trip. Maybe it has to do with the fact we went clubbing yesterday, and he had stayed for longer than both Tom and I, who both got tired and came back home. "Where's Harrison?" I ask, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Probably still sleeping," Tom answers. He's casually gulping down his orange juice, but as he puts it down, the greatest idea of all time comes to my mind, and the sneaky smile on Tom's face tells me he has it too. "Revenge time?"

"Revenge time." I declare.

Holding in laughs, we tiptoe down the corridor and towards his room. At the beginning of our getaway, Harrison would literally throw us out of bed with a yell that scared us awake. He didn't want us to sleep in and waste the beautiful weather. Of course, we ended up agreeing with him after the wonderful time at the pool and the beach, but it was still damn annoying to be woken up like that.

And after nearly two months, we finally have the chance to pay back.

Looking behind at me with a finger to his lips, Tom goes ahead and cautiously opens the door, only allowing it to make a nearly inaudible click. He opens it just enough for me to pass, and waves his hands, ushering me in. The room is silent. I can only listen to the low hum of the AC, and both Tom and mine's shallow breaths, anticipating the good laughs we will have. I clutch my hand on his shoulder, trying to hold in any sound, controlling my body from making any noise.

And then he stops, and I stop with him. I'm about to ask him with my gaze for why he stopped, but his lips curling into a silent shit and his wide eyes make me look at what he is staring at to see what the fuss is all about.

My body goes tense and my breath hitches as I see the other body lying next to Harrison, recognizing it to be of the girl he met yesterday at the club.

Shit indeed.

"Go, go!" Tom whispers urgently, pushing me out of the room. Together we flounder out, trying to be quick but silent, trying our bests to hold in the laughs. Hands pressed against our mouths to contain any laugh, we flash down the bedroom corridor, and close that door behind us too, finally safe in the living room.