Chapter Seventeen

Lara's POV:

Lara's POV:

Weeks passed by in a blur, and before I knew it we were in the middle of March. Since I came to LA, I never got to drop by in London to see my family or spend a few days home. My schedule was filled with auditions and more shootings for the movie. We had some scenes in Canada, and then I also had been called to do some issues for magazines, and so I went to New York for two weeks. But now I'm currently back in LA, sitting on the couch of my living room, feeling utterly, royally lonely.

Although Shawn was in LA for a while and I had been able to meet up with him and go on some dates, he was now busy with finishing off his third album, and I didn't want to bother him and meddle with the whole process.

As for Tom and Harrison, I hadn't seen them for over a month now. The two were flying around all over, Tom doing promo for Infinity War and Harrison assisting him. Not that I didn't miss them already, but the silence of the house, the white noise and the lack of bickering and the typical Tom and Harrison mess only multiplied the solitude caving a hole in my chest.

What made me feel worse was maybe how I felt that it was slightly convenient for him to be on his press tour right now, considering the whole "maybe you should be with Tom" thing that happened with Shawn a while back. I wouldn't have cut Tom off, no way- but the distance came to be rather suiting for Shawn and I's little conflict.

My phone buzzed with an incoming message, and I laughed at the meme that Tom had shared with me. The feeling of how much I missed him became only stronger, and I decide to call him. It doesn't take long for him to immediately answer.

"Hello carioca," He greets. I smile at his cute tone, I loved it how he pronounced that word. "What's up?"

"Currently wallowing in the living room because the house is empty and lonely," I admit.

"Awww, she misses us Haz!" I hear Tom say to Harrison, and I roll my eyes. "Let's see if she still feels the same when we annoy the hell out of her when we're back in LA."

The information makes my heart skip a beat in happiness. "Wait, what? You're back next week?"

"Yes! We are," Tom chirps.

"Then mark your calendars, the night you arrive we will have a slumber party with wine and movies, got it?"

"Yes boss," Tom states, and I chuckle a little at his tone. Tom then repeats what I said to Haz, and turns back after they talk. "So... Harrison can't."

"What? Why?"

"Some party he was invited to," He explains, and I roll my eyes and murmur complaining about that backstabbing bitch. Tom chuckles and adds, "We don't need him though, we can still do that if you want to!"

My heart swells at that with excitement. "Really?"

"Of course! It's a date, Lara." Even though we weren't face to face, we both feel awkwardness slap at both of our faces, and Tom immediately corrects himself. "I mean, a date as in it's a day we planned, not like a date date-"