Chapter 15

We stand in front of Riverwood's own women's prison before walking in

We stand in front of Riverwood's own women's prison before walking in. A police officer escorts us to the visiting area and wait in silence until another officer brings in Paisley. At first I don't recognise her, she looks so pale. Like a vampire, black bags under her eyes and greasy hair. The orange jumpsuit she's wearing makes her pop out because she's so white.

"Well well." Paisley sits down in front of us. "Didn't expect to see you here."

"Let's cut the crap shall we?" I say with a fake smile. "Who is doing this Paisley, who is your accomplice?"

"Or whose accomplice are you?" Nolan suggests.

"You must be really stupid to think that I would tell you anything." She says with a chuckle.

"You're already in jail, you got nothing to lose. Cooperate and maybe you'll get an early leave."

"Just fucking tell us." Aubrey says.

"What is this? Good cop bad cop?" Pasiley laughs. "Playing detective now are we? Haven't you ever watched a tv show before? It never ends well."

"I disagree, the main characters always win." Diego says.

"But the killer always comes back. There's always a sequel, a season two." She says.

"Can we please not talk about movies right now? Our lives are not movies." Randy says.

"You're right they're not Randy." Paisley says. "It's a game. You lose you die. You win-"

"You die." Diego finishes her off.

"Clever." Paisley smiles.

"The night at the murder house, you kept saying we, we, we. Now the other part of that we is killing our friends one by one."

"Aren't you happy that we brought you crazy kids together and made you friends?" She says instead of answering my question.

"Paisley we're trying to help you, so help us too." I say. "Did you agree to take the fall that night and get arrested on purpose so that whoever is doing this can continue this sick game?"

"That's exactly what I did. And no matter what you do I'm not gonna say why, or who it is. But let me tell you this, you're gonna find out who it is this time before the big reveal. When they want you to know you'll know, only then."

"They?" I ask, eyes widened.

"He doesn't like the populars, I'm sure you figured that out by now. It was her idea to start with Polly." She smirks and stands up. "Take me back to my cel." She says as th guard approaches her.