Chapter 19

"Which one are we supposed to be looking in?" I ask as Diego and I walk around trying to look for clues

"I have a feeling this is another wild goose chase, we're not gonna find anything, or if we do it's probably something unimportant and useless." He says.

"No Diego I have a feeling about this, there's something in that storage unit I know it. We just have to find a clue that will tell us which one." I say, frustrated.

"Like that?" Diego asks looking past me. I turn around and notice pictures plastered on one of the doors of the storage units. When we walk closer to it, I notice they are pictures of the dead bodies of the victims. Polly, Gregg, Donna, Amy, Marvin And the Others, Linda... and Woody.

"The sick bastard took photos." I say shaking my head as I peel the photos off the garage door of the storage unit and shove them into my bag. "Can you pick the lock?"

"No need." Diego says as he's crouched down and shows me the open lock and then stands back up pulling the door up with him. "It's, empty." He says confused and disappointed as he looks at me then at the empty storage unit then back at me again.

I have the same expression on my face as I walk inside and notice something at the back of the small square room. "Or is it." I mumble picking it up. It's an iPad.

"What's going on?" Diego asks impatiently as I unlock the screen and take a look in the media.

"Nothing except a video." I say hitting play.

The video starts off with a shuffling noise and a black screen, then the mask that have become the occurring nightmare for us emerges in front of the camera and Diego and I flinch backwards as if he could hurt us from inside the video. It takes us a few minutes to realise what the video is. It's recorded the day of the murder house, and it's the room where we found Randy in, but he's not there. It was probably during the time when Paisley had them captive on the first floor with the others.

"What are we supposed to be looking at?" Diego asks confused as five minutes of the video has passed and nothing yet happened.

And as if right on cue, the killer takes off his mask to reveal... Paisley. Diego and I sigh in disappointment, even though we knew it was her, we were hoping to finally see who the real killer is that is hunting down our friends one by one. Paisley smiles to the camera and winks before pulling her blonde hair back and tying it up in a pony tail.

I pause the video.

"Why did you do that?" Diego asks in a confused voice.