11

This time this room has two beat up lockers. "What the fuck" I whispered. Me and Sarah hid in both of the lockers. We stayed quite until Ethan came. Ethan starts of walking around the room then around the lockers. Ethan opens the one with Sarah in it. Ethan took Sarah by her hair Sarah was screaming and crying at the same time. I covered my mouth as Sarah was dragged by Ethan. When Ethan pushed her out the room I saw a gun in his back pocket. I couldn't handle it anymore. When I came out of the room Ethan was already down stairs.
"Hey!" I yelled, coming down the stairs.
"Oh and looked who came out their hiding spot" Ethan said smirking.
"Let. Go. Of.her" I came right up in his face. Ethan laughed really creepy. He. Shot. Sarah. I watched the bullet in slow motion as it hit her head. Sarah fell to the ground lifeless. I ran to her as fast as I could. I fell to my knees crying looking at her body. "Sarah" I cried. I herd Ethan walking up to me. I look behind me still siting on the ground. "Please let me go, I'll do anything" I said.
"It's you is what I want" he smiled. I stood up.
"Stop fucking saying that. You know that I'll never be yours and I'll never love you and I'll never car-" I got caught off by Ethan crashing his lips onto my mine. It's hard to explain how Ethan lips felt, it was like rough but soft or sweet but at the same time sour. Ethan was still kissing me I quickly pulled him away. I looked deep into his eyes, "fuck this" I said before I kissed him. I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist, he carried me up stairs and onto the bed. I pulled him away again.
"Don't stop me. I know you want this" he said putting my arms above my head and holding them down with one hand. Ethan took off his shirt then took off mine. He starts kissing my stomach leaving hickeys all over it. "I left my mark" Ethan said through the kisses. I giggled.
*skip that*
*next morning*
I woke up with Ethan arm around me. I see all my clothes and Ethan's clothes on the floor. I turn over and look at Ethan. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I took my clothes and put them back on and slowly walked to the door. Before I was walking to the door there was a mirror like a BIG mirror I lifted my shirt to see all of the hickeys that Ethan left. I turned to my side and the marks where I used to cut myself. I used to cut myself when I was 11 because I problems with my mom.
*flash back*
"Hey mom look what I made you!" I handed her a picture with me and my mom.
"Alissa you call this art work? This is seriously disgusting why is my nose so close to my eyes? The only gallery you're getting this into in the garbage" she pointed at the garbage can.
*5 hours later*
"Alissa you're so fucking stupid you know that?! I wished you were a miscarriage! You're a mistake, you're so fucking fat! And don't even talk to me slut!
*flash back over*
I swear she did more than that she would hit me over and over again. I slowly touch my scars and trying not to cry. I herd Ethan got up from the bed. He looked at the mirror I was looking at. He puts his head on my shoulder and his arms on my waist and rocking my side to side.
"Good morning beautiful" he smiled. I smiled also, I took his hands away from my waist and left the room. I walk down the stairs not seeing Sarah's body. I walk over where Sarah's body use to be. Then I walk around the chair where is used to sit, I looked at it for a while then I sat on the chair. I start fidgeting with my fingers.
*flashback*
You woke up with your eyes covered. You were so scared you started  moving trying not fall off the chair.

where the hell am I?! you said in your head

then you started hearing a song echoing
*flashback over*
I started crying. No this is any other crying like when you cry for a little bit and then wipe it away, no honey this was a panic attack anger really fast mood swings allll in one crying session. I couldn't stop it kept in going and going. I could stop my crying but no my whole body was num. I couldn't feel anything like my body, my mind my feelings. I love Ethan dearly but why do I feel like I don't love him anymore. Do I actually love Ethan?....