12

Do I even like Ethan? Emotions kept on running through my head. I finally stopped crying but I still felt sad inside. I was looking at the ground until Ethan came to me.
"Heyyyyy Alissa I got you some coffee. I didn't know what you wanted so I just got you the same thing as I got" he said smiling at me and handing the coffee to me.
"Get away" I smacked the coffee off his shirt and the coffee spilled all over his shirt. "Ahh" he screamed/whisper as he fanned his shirt. He runs somewhere I don't know probably the restroom. Oh shit is it to late to tell you if I hate something before and I slowly like it or love it and the more I like it the more I hate it did that make sense to you? Whatever. Anyways I feel like I hate Ethan but why I love him so much but I hate him at the same time. Emotions didn't make sense to me EVER. I have to tell Ethan wait no I can't stop I need to tell Ethan I don't love him no stop you love him AHHHHHHHHHH. See this is so confusing. Ethan came walking to me while putting his shirt on.
"What was that for?" Ethan said.
"Sorry-sorry I wasn't thinking straight" I look down.
"It's fine" he sighs as he walks past me. I look towards him "eth-Ethan ar-are we dating" I stutter while I move a piece of hair behind my ear.
"I would love to date you but I'll be fine if you don't want to" he giggled. "I'll think about it" I said as I turned around walking up the stairs.
I walked into a room and got the biggest shock of my life.
*Inanna's P.O.V*
It's been three days since Sarah hasn't called me. I thought she'll figure out the location. But whatever I'm not going to tell her I hope Alissa gets killed by Ethan, that whore bitch doesn't know about shit she thinks that I'm her friend that motherfucker. I kept on wondering should I care about Alissa? Nah I'll care about here when the it's the right time. I sat down just drowsing Netflix and I got an notification from my phone.
It said "Sarah Brady's body has been found lying on the ground in the near by forest" what I listen to the news. Anyways I yelled "THE FUCK!"
"FIVE DOLLARS IN THE CUSSING JAR!" My mom yelled.
I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone. I ran straight to my computer a tried tracking down Alissa.