Moving In

Macy's POV

Hey guys! I'm Macy I live in Chino Hills, California. Yeah you heard it, funny thing is Cameron Dallas is my neighbor, like his house is just infront of mine. Okay enough about him. I'm a brunette and has a long straight hair, I'm 15. I'm very friendly. Actually I used to live at North Carolina and I'm bestfriends with Nash Grier, lucky right? We became classmates since 1st grade but when I was 12 my parents had to go to California because of their job, and of course I had to go with them. Me and Nash never forgot each other and still keep in touch. When he goes to Cameron's place I always hang out with him, Cam and I are kinda close because of Nash. So yeah.

*phone ringing*

"Mom!!!! Can you answer my phone?"

"Are you that lazy? Bitch can't you walk?" said my mom.

"Okay! Chill."

"Did my mom called me a bitch?" I whispered to myself.

My mom thinks she's cool, I mean she is but sometimes its just over the top. So I answered the phone and I heard a familiar voice. Then I yelled,

"Nash fucking Grier you haven't called me in weeks! What the hell dude?" I said angrily

"Take it easy, now look outside" Nash said.

"Why would I look outside?!?! Unless someone hot is outside." I said jokingly

"Well guess what, there is and he's getting impatient." Nash replied

"Holy shit! Why didn't you tell me in the first place! Hold on I'll be down in a few!"

I didn't even bother to look outside and fixed myself. I literally did it in like a minute and a half. Ran downstairs like there's no tomorrow and opened the door, I saw Nash who has his arms wide open waiting for a hug. And I did hug him like sooooo hard cause its been months since I last saw him and even though we skype I missed his voice and his face.

"Nash!! I missed you so much!!"

"Hey beautiful! I missed you too!" Nash said hugging me so tight.

"But, where is the hot dude tho? Lol, joke"

"You're looking at him right now."

"I know, I know"

After we hugged I saw a luggage and a few boxes behind him. I told him to come and and helped him with some of the boxes. I asked him why he was here, asked him if he ran away or something and I was wrong. He's actually going to move in with Cameron which I didn't knew cause I haven't been socially active these past few weeks. My mom saw him and said Hi then asked if he wanted to join for lunch.

*after lunch*

Nash's POV

After we ate lunch Macy fell asleep cause she was so tired from last night, "she said". I stayed in her room and just check my twitter account on my phone. I got bored so, I went close to Macy and looked at her while sleeping. God she's beautiful! She looks like an angel. Yeah, I like my bestfriend. I couldn't tell her because I was afraid it would affect our great friendship but at the same time I just wanna kiss her and love her all day long. I was about to kiss her on the cheek then...

*Nash's phone rang loudly*

I was startled and ran in the bathroom so that Macy won't wake up and notice anything. I answered and I heard Cameron's voice.

"Dude where are you? I've been waiting for hours." I stated.

"Bro don't pretend that you don't like that I'm not yet there, I know you're at Macy's place cause thats the only place you can go to. I went to the dentist with my mom, sorry it took so long. I'm on my way home already. Just wait okay?" Cameron said.

"Ohh okay, you know me too well Cam. HAHA! Well see you soon."

Then I hung up the phone. After 15 minutes Cameron arrived and he knocked on Macy's house. I answered and he helped me with the boxes. I didn't wake up Macy cause she did look tired and I know she doesn't want to be disturb when she's sleeping, only if its really important.

-

-

-

-

-

-

First chapter! Lol. Hope you like it already. Gonna try to have the next one before I sleep.