Saturday

Macy's POV

*in the car before we arrived at the restaurant*

"Did you like my surpise?"

"YESSSSS" Dani and Alex answered. 

"HELL YEAH!!" Hanna added.

"Hey Hanna, I see you and Cam, ehh?" Nash said.

"What? Me and Cam *blushing* Nooo. We're not. I mean-" She answered.

"Don't worry, Cam likes you too." said Nash

"REALLY?!?!?!" Hanna asked.

"Yeah! He told us a long time ago." Nash stated.

We arrived at the restaurant and there were only a few people. We were really many. I sat beside Nash, Cam sat beside Hanna, surpisingly Dani and Alex were next to their faves, Shawn (Dani) and Taylor (Alex). I can see the excitement on their faces. HAHAHA! Then I texted them and their reactions was, OMG, SHOULD I TALK TO HIM?, I'M THINKING OF TALKING TO HIM, DOES HE REALLY LIKE ME. It was priceless. We ordered food and the waiter said it will take about 15-20 minutes when the food will be served. It was fine with us cause we weren't really in a hurry. All of us was in our own conversation with whoever we sitted next to. I was in a convo with Nash. Same as my girls and their faves. 

Shawn's POV

I was sitting next to one of Macy's friend Dani. She was singing different songs every minute. I was listening while pretending I was looking through my phone. I was amazed with her voice. She has great taste in music. After a few minutes she stopped and I accidentally said,

"Why did you stop?"

"What?" she was shocked.

"I mean, why did you stop singing, I was kinda enjoying listening to you sing"

"*stares at me*"

"You have a really nice voice. Maybe we could do a duet some time when were both free?"

"Really? Thanks. And I love you."

"What??" Now I'm the one who's shocked.

"I mean, I would love to do a duet with you." she clarified

At first I honestly thought she was confessing to me but, it was cute, accidentally saying I love you. I think I like her. I know its too early to say that but its just a gut feeling you know. We talked about music and our lives while waiting for the food to be served. She was actually a pretty nice girl. She was shy at first but when the conversation went on and on she got the hang of it.

Dani's POV

HOLYYYY! SHAWN MENDES JUST ASKED ME TO DO A DUET WITH HIM AND TOLD ME I HAVE A NICE VOICE. But then I ruined it with saying I love you. He was a really cool guy, being my fave and all. I was actually surpised I didn't freaked out when he sat next to me. So far my summer was going well, better than I expected.

Alex's POV

SOOOO, Taylor was sitting right next to me. I didn't know what to do. Do I talk to him or should I just leave him alone, what if he doesn't like me, or I disturb him with what he's doing, although he was just looking through his twitter account. I took all the courage I have and tapped his shoulder.

"HEYYY" I said awkwardly.

"Oh, hey *smiles*" 

HE ANSWERED BACK! OH MY GOD! AM I DREAMING RIGHT NOW? SERIOUSLY. 

Taylor's POV

Macy's friend said Hi to me. I was getting kind of nervous cause I thought she won't notice me. She was pretty and I knew that I was her fave cause Macy told me. I looked through her twitter and she did like me. *stalker mode* She was kinda my type. I don't know. So I talked to her to try to get to know her more. And it was a great plan. I got to know a lot of her personality. Every second we talked I just felt more spark. Nothing like I've ever had with the other girls.

Cameron's POV

"Uhmmmm, Hanna?"

"Yeah?" 

"I was wondering..."

"What?"

"Do you wanna go out sometime?"

"Like a date?"

"..... Yeah."

"Sure *smiles*"

"Cool. I'll just text you about the details."

About 20 minutes had passed. Finally the food was here! We were really hungry. HAHA! I have to say, the food was absolutely delicious! It was my first time here, and I don't even know why I didn't know this place! After we ate, we didn't leave first. We got to know each other more, especially the girls.

Macy's POV

I left the group for a while. I called my parents since I missed them. I asked how they're doing. I'm glad that they're having fun and they did deserve to have a long vacation with all the work they've done. They were somewhere around the Caribbean sea. I hung-up cause they were going somewhere. So I was alone, staring blankly ahead. Then someone covered my eyes.  I swiftly turned around and then I saw Nash. He almost fell cause he lost his balance when I turned. His face was only like a few inches away from mine. We almost kissed. ALMOST! I was staring at his blue eyes and he was staring to mine, you know, like the ones in the romantic movies. My heart was beating so fast. He was holding my back, almost hugging me cause I was on the edge of the railings, and I might fall. Neither of us was saying a word. We just stared at each other.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

New chap. Maybe I can do 1 chapter a day cause I'm trying to have at least 1k or more words per chap. And I've been busy so yeah. I didn't meet my 1k goal but I will do it next time. Lol. Thanks guys!