Going Out

Macy's POV

"You made me breakfast?" I answered, half awake.

"Yes sleepy head. Breakfast in bed!

"What did you do wrong? You woke me up and made me breakfast. You know I love my sleep. Did you get someone pregnant?!?! " I screamed!

"WHAT?!?! HELL NO! Its just..."

"Its just what Nash?"

"I wanted to go out with you today. Its our first hang-out in months you know?"

"OHHHH. Lol."

Then.. I smelled pancakes... hot chocolate... banana bread...

"FOOOOOOOOD! NASH GRIER I LOVE YOU!"

Nash was shocked and so was I. *AWKWARD SILENCE*

"I LOVE YOU CAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST GUY EVER MAKING ME BREAKFAST IN BED WITH ALL OF MY FAVORITES!" Great catch. I hope he doesn't notice that I kinda professed my love for him. Then I started to eat.

Nash's POV

She said I LOVE YOU, but then she said "I LOVE YOU CAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST GUY EVER MAKING ME BREAKFAST IN BED WITH ALL OF MY FAVORITES!". I didn't know what to feel. FRIENDZONE? Damn it! Well at least she said I love you better than not saying anything at all. I tried to be normal as much as possible.

"Hurry up eating! And we're gonna use your car if you don't mind"

"OH SURE *imagined that voice of a person's mouth full of food* Just let me finish this and I'll take a bath."

Macy went to the bathroom. I'd say, she was an international superstar in the bathroom with all the singing. After a few minutes she went out the bathroom looking so refreshed. She really has natural beauty. I was still was in her bedroom. Then she dropped her towels.

"*gulp* woahhhhhh" I was shocked

"WHAT? Oh please you've seen me in my swimsuits. So me in my underwear, Its basically the same!" she said.

I was speechless. I mean yeah I've seen her in her swimsuits/bikinis and she does kinda have a rocking body. NO NASH DON'T THINK OF THINGS ABOUT YOUR BESTFRIEND. (Lol)

"Ready to go? I'm just gonna get my keys okay. Just follow"

Macy's POV

I think Nash kinda liked it when I dropped my towel. HAHAHA! If only you saw his face! PRICELESS! But I'm still not over the whole I LOVE YOU thing. What if he suspected something? OMG IM SO RUINED.

"Hey mom, Nash is taking me out for the day."

"I already know honey. He already asked permission. Here's $100 and I know you have your credit card."

"Thanks mom! Love ya! Bye!"

"Bye Mrs.Williams. Take care." Nash said.

"BYE LOVE BIRDS!" mom exclaimed.

I paused and went back. "MOM!!!"

"SORRY! *giggles*" mom replied.

*in the car*

"Where are we exactly going?"

"Anywhere? How about the mall?" Nash said

"Okay. Well how about Cameron?"

"Ohhhh well he said he was going to do some stuff today with Sierra so yeah. You think I'm not gonna let us not go out with each other? HELL NO. I missed you like hell and I will do anything to make it up to you."

"AWWWWWWW. How sweet."

After a 30 minute drive we arrived at the mall. We went to Starbucks cause he wanted to eat. I went to the counter to give the order. When I looked back at Nash there he was peacefully sitting, looking so handsome as always, but that peace was broken. A few fans went up to him and went balistic screaming. "NASH! OMG ITS REALLY YOU. CAN I HAVE A PICTURE?" So I waited for our order instead of going back to him immediately. He was really friendly and got every girl a picture with him. How sweet. When I got our orders I went back to him and the girls were still there. Then they looked at me and gasped. Then asked without hesitation. "ARE YOU DATING? I SHIP MASH. I SHIP ITTTTT. CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE WITH YOU? DO YOU LIKE NASH?" I answered the girls and even if I said NO to the dating and liking Nash they still shipped us. I did have a picture with them. I didn't no they knew me. lol. I was really suprised actually. After we ate we went to the arcade, this time with shades and hoodies and all so that less fans of Nash will notice him cause he really wanted some time alone with me.

"I'm tired. I wanna sit down." Nash said to me.

"I KNOW! Why don't we watch a movie! The theater is like doing this Throwback Movie Day which shows all movies that was not showing anymore. And I really want to watch Endless Love."

"The one with Alex Pettyfer?" He asked.

"YASSSSS!" I exclaimed

"Okay, I also did want to watch that after I saw the trailer but didn't had the chance, and now I have. And besides I also like seeing you cry over movies."

"HAHHAHA! LETS GOOOO!"

After the movie we went to the park. We saw an old couple cuddling with each other. They kinda noticed that we we're staring at them so they approached us.

"Hello there kids." Said the Grandpa

"Ohhhh you look great together, how long have you been dating?" said the grandma

"We aren't - " Nash stopped me.

"A few years now. She's really a great gal. And I love her to death." Nash said.

I was in awe actually. I didn't now what to say or what to do. I wasn't sure if he was confessing or was it just a joke. I don't know.

"Well I can feel that you two are happy with each other." said the grandma.

"Always make her happy champ." said the grandpa.

"YES SIR!" Nash replied.

Then the old couple left and I looked at Nash who was already looking at me.

"Hey." He said softly.

I was speechless. Then I ruined the mood.

"I.... I.... I..... should really get going, I have some things to do at home."

"Okay. Lets go." he said. I can that he's upset and sad. Did those words he said meant something? Maybe Nash really likes me? Im confused.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Last chapter for the day guys! :) Good night!