Country Club

Macy's POV

2 weeks have already passed since the girls arrive and my parents are arriving in 3 days. We were all doing nothing but look through our phones and watch TV. I decided to ask the girls if they wanted to go the country club since they haven't been there much lately. They said yes in going to the country club. We packed our stuff, from swimsuits to sports wear, in case they wanted to play some of the sports the country club offered.

Before we left the house, Hanna received a text from Cam saying "We're here at the country club." The girls were suddenly hyped up in going there cause of the boys. I locked all the doors and unplugged everything, got my car keys and left.

The country club was only 30 minutes away from the house. The club was only for exclusive members, like me. As a member, I can bring guests at many as I want but I only bring the girls with me. As for the guys Cam and Nash are members too, and the guys are already known there. I asked Dani to text Shawn on there whereabouts at the club. They didn't knew that we were coming, hopefully we can surprise them.

Dani's POV

"Shawn answered my text, he said they were at the basketball court."

"I knew it. Well do you guys want to go there or hang-out for a bit. I'm sure that the guys would be playing for another couple of hours." Macy said.

"I think we should hang-out first." Hanna replied.

"Yeah, and I'm hungry" Alex added.

"Well then let's go!" I said.

We went by the restaurant and luckily we got in time for the breakfast buffet. We were all hungry at the moment. I was like in heaven cause all of my favorite food are there right in front of us. Hoping the guys won't suspect anything and I really want to see Shawn right now.

Alex's POV

After we ate breakfast which was great by the way, we changed into our sports wear and played volleyball. When it comes to sports we tend to be super competitive but we know to ourselves that its just a game. After a few sets we decided to go to the boys.

When we arrived at the basketball court, the boys were surprised that we were there but at the same time we were the ones who was also surprised. Why? Cause the boys were playing basketball, SHIRTLESS! Holy mother of abs and muscles. Some girls were looking at them fangirling. Sorry girls but Taylor and I are dating. They decided to stop from playing and have a break. The 3 of us went to our boys and showed the girls that they were taken. Macy didn't go to Nash cause he was talking to some blonde girl who is flirting with him. I can see the look in Nash's face, it was saying... Someone save me.

Macy's POV

I have to admit that I am jealous cause of that blonde girl. God she's flirty. I looked at my phone just to take my attention of them. The girls were taking care of their guys and there I was all alone. To my surprise someone called me. I looked and it was Ms. Rache, from my mom's favorite flower shop.

"Hey Ms. Rache."

"Hi sweetie."

"Why did you call?"

"I was wondering if your mom is back yet."

"They will be here in 3 days."

"Ohh, okay. Well since you're the one having the birthday party, maybe you could come here later or tomorrow after lunch to discuss about the flower arrangements for your Sweet 16."

"I'll come tomorrow, if that's okay. I'll just tell my mom that we're gonna plan ahead and just finalize when she arrives."

"Okay. Have a great day!"

"Okay, bye Ms. Rache."

I left the group cause I wanted to be alone at the moment. I stopped by the pool bar and ordered a drink. Then someone talked to me....

"Wanting some time alone?"

"Yeah"

"With friends?"

"Yep"

"I'm Parker by the way."

"I'm Macy."

"I always see you whenever I'm here."

"Yeah, I'm around here alot."

"Figures."

*awkward silence*

Nash's POV

I saw Macy left. I was worried something was wrong. I stopped Cathy from talking, Cathy is the girl I was talking to when Macy left. Before I looked for Macy the guys asked me...

"Dude where are you going?" Matt asked.

"I'm gonna look for Macy, she left just awhile ago." I answered.

"Well, I think she went to the pool cause she went that way *points to a certain direction*." Aaron stated.

"Why don't we go to the pool now since we've been playing for hours." Jack G added.

"Okay then."

All of us got our things and went straight to the pool. When we got there I saw Macy hanging by the pool bar talking to some guy. They were laughing and smiling.

"Bro, I think you've got some competition." Jack J said.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Update! Wohooo. Thanks for reading. :)