Under the Stars

Macy's POV

We all changed into our swimsuits. Of course us girls changed into bikinis. But we all have cover-ups. Once again the boys are in awe. Perks of having a great body. HAHA! The girls went to their guys while I was still fixing myself in the mirror. Then Nash went in the house....

"Are you going to a pageant or something?" He said.

"No." I replied.

"Then enough of that fixing and come out side. Your totally missing the fun." He added.

"Fine. You sure I look good?" I asked.

"Is that even a question? And you look great." 

"*smiles*" 

We all left our phones outside so that there will be no distractions. Some of the boys went kayaking. The girls were talking to their guys. Others were preparing our snacks. So I decided to swim by the lake alone. Nothing will eat me alive there so its perfectly fine. I ran to the platform and jumped. Some of them noticed me.

MInutes have passed since I jumped at the lake. I was pretty far from the house and the boys who were kayaking. Fortunately it wasn't that sunny. I went here and there.

When I thought everything was doing well, something went wrong. I had leg cramps.

Nash's POV

Some of us prepared our snacks inside the house. We prepared sandwiches and got some chips, we also brought drinks. We went outside and arranged it on the table.

Macy's POV

LEG CRAMPS! I can't stop swimming because the water was deep and I'll drown, but I was drowning already. Trying to get air and scream for help. I raised my hand to get them notice me. Screamed as loud as I can before I go down. 

Nash's POV

I started to notice that I can't see Macy anywhere. I asked the girls and they said she was swimming. Then I heard a voice screaming for help. Macy was in danger. I took of my shirt and slippers. Ran to the water as fast as I could. The boys ran after me for back-up. If there is one thing I know. Macy doesn't handle this kind of things well. I'm almost near her when she was under water already. When I got to her thankfully she hasn't gone down to far, enough that I had grabbed her hand. Since I was taller than her I can reach it a little bit. I carried her to the shore and carefully layed her down. I checked her pulse and any sign of breathing. She was unconscious. Cam said I had to do mouth to mouth resuscitation. I didn't hesitate because Macy was in danger so I did it. Seconds later I was nervous and tears filled up my eyes but I'm holding them back. I was sweating like hell. Then. She woke up trying to breath. THANK GOD!

After the accident she was quiet. Sun went down and all of us moved to the pool. Macy was staring at the ground. She was blank. Wrapping the towel around her tightly. I went up to her.

"Hey." I said.

"..........." She was speechless.

"Are you okay? I asked.

She just nodded yes.

"You want to go inside and take a shower already?" 

"Yes."

"Want me to take you there?"

"No, I'm fine."

She left the pool and went to the room.

She went back down when we were eating dinner already. She was still blank. After we ate I asked her to come with me.

We went to the balcony were you can see the sky. 

"I know you're still scared. And you're in shock."

She looked at me.

"Thank you, thank you for saving me. Thank you for being there." Macy said.

She hugged me and she was crying. I hugged her back and kissed her forehead because at this time I know she needed someone to lean on to.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Thoughts? Okay bye. Thanks for reading!