Truth or Dare

Taylor's POV

I really like Alex and I want her to be my girlfriend but I'm kinda scared to ask her. So I asked the guys to help me with it. We didn't tell the other girls because I knew they would freak out and tell her about it. When Hanna and Cam came back we immediately told Cam about the plan. 

We decided to do it at the fireplace. But before we proceeded with the plan we had dinner first.

"Everyone at the fireplace after dinner." Matt said.

Everyone just nodded and continued eating.

After dinner, everyone did went to the fireplace, like literally, they didn't even put the plates in the sink. 

"So we decided to play Truth or Dare" I said.

"Yay!!!" Alex screamed.

So we started playing. We asked some personal things and some crazy dares. The last dare we did was my plan. Luckily it landed on Alex and she said Dare. Everything was going according to my plan.

"Soooo, Alex, I dare you to say yes in Taylor's question." Hayes said.

"Okay? Its so easy." She answered.

"Taylor, go ahead." Carter stated.

"Uhmmm. Alex? Will you be my girlfriend?" 

The girls gasped and Alex was just blank. Everyone was waiting for her answer.

"Alex?" I was starting to get nervous that she might say no.

"YES!" I was so relieved.

She went near me and kissed me 3 times. God, I love her. 

"I love you." Alex whispered to me.

"I love you too." I replied to her while smiling.

It was probably the best day of my life. I mean I love her so much and I know its true love.

We held hands the whole night. We were cuddling and made others jealous. After we played truth or dare. Some of us watched TV and some cleaned the dishes. Me and Alex decided to go to the pool side. We look so great together. I don't want to lose her, like seriously. Everything about her makes me weak. She never failed to make me smile.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Short chapter, I know. Had to do alot of things today. Sorry. Gonna make it up to you guys in the next one, I hope. Thanks for reading! Love you all. 

Follow me on IG : _lovesgrier_

and Twitter : @mariahgrier