Forgotten

Macy's POV

All I hear is crying. It sounds like my mom, could my parents be fighting again? And I have this terrible headache like someone's continuously squeezing my head. I was trying to open my eyes but I can't. I can feel wounds all over my body. What the hell happened last night exactly. All I can remember is me and Nash in my car driving home. I slowly opened my eyes and first thing I see is my friends standing right in front of me but it was still a bit blurry. Someone was holding my hand so I looked to my sand and it was my parents. Guess they made up. Everyone was gasping and one of them went outside to call the doctor. My mom was saying she was relieved that I woke up and I can't answer because my headache was killing me. The doctor went in and stayed beside me.

"Where am I?" I asked not knowing anything and half-awake.

"Macy, its alright. You're at the hospital. You were in a car accident but fortunately we treated you quickly. Are you feeling any pain?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, my head aches so much." I answered.

"Well, we have the medicine for that, nurse please get it. Now do you know any of them? And do you recall what happened, perhaps the reason why you were in that car accident?"

"Uhmm, they're my parents and my friends. All I can remember was I think someone's car crashed to ours. That's all I can remember for now. And I was with..... Nash. Nash, where is he, why isn't here? What's going on?" I started to get worried. Hoping he wasn't there because he went to the bathroom or left to get food, something like that.

"Macy, Nash was in the car with you. He was also injured and is in a critical situation right now." The doctor explained. I tried to get up but they were holding me back. Forcing me to stay in bed. I kept saying "I need to see him." but they still didn't allow me to go. "You need to rest and you're still unstable. You'll get to see him when you're stronger but in the meantime just stay here and rest." The doctor advised. "Just call me when you need me okay." Then the doctor left.

"Macy, we'll give you privacy with your parents, we'll just be at Nash's room okay?" I nodded and they left the room.

Great, I'm left with my parents who's apparently getting separated from what I remember. Silence was all over the room, except for the TV cause it was on.

"Honey, we're here for you no matter what okay." Dad told me.

"How will you do that if you're in the midst of having a divorce." I asked.

"Don't worry sweetie. Me and your dad have decided to work out on our problems. We love you and we feel bad for you that you felt that way, on how we love and treat you. We didn't realize that you were thinking that way. We love both you and Charlie fairly, whether you are our adopted daughter or not. We'll always be family through thick and thin. Me and your dad promises you that." She finished.

"That's right. I hope you can forgive us. For causing you all of this drama, and practically we're the reason why you're here." Dad added.

"Of course, I can forgive you both but we can't just forget it. And its no ones fault that me and Nash are here. I love you mom and dad." They both replied 'I love you too'. "Speaking of parents, does Nash's parents know what happened already?" I asked.

"All we get is their voicemail but I'm sure Chad and Elizabeth will get my calls and messages." As Dad was talking his and mom's phone rangs. "It must be them, honey, we'll just be outside okay." They kissed my forehead and left the room. Great, I'm all alone. All I can think of is how Nash is doing. I can see the wounds I got. I sure do hope I won't get scars. I decided to watch TV to take my head of all the stress. A few minutes later mom and dad went back in.

"Chad and Elizabeth will be going here soon for Nash. They said we'll just update them while they aren't here yet." Mom said, she turned off the TV and told me to sleep. I'm not a kid anymore but my mom is right. If I wanna see Nash I should get rest.

Nash's POV

I woke up with my head aching badly. It was morning and I don't know how I got here. The sun was aiming at me and it was so bright. I groaned and the people around woke up.

"Dude, you're awake. How long were you awake. Hanna call the doctor!" This guy said to me.

"Long enough to know there are strangers in my room! Where am I anyways." I asked.

A doctor went in the room. Why is there a doctor?!?

"Where am I, who are you people? What happened?" I said.

"Nash, everything is fine, you're at the hospital because you were in a car accident a few days ago."

"What!??! What are you talking about?" I don't know what's happening.

"Do you know any of these people? Do you remember anything?" The doctor asked me.

"I don't know anything or anyone." I replied.

"Doctor what, how." The guy asked.

"I knew it, he had more chance of experiencing memory loss than Macy. Because he was the one in the driver's seat and the car crashed first on that side Nash's head injury is far worse than Macy's. Most probably he doesn't remember anything as of right now but I do hope his memory will come back soon. We'll just have to give him time. I'll discuss more with Macy's parents."

"What are we gonna do now? What's gonna happen. If he doesn't remember me most probably he doesn't remember Macy. This is not gonna be good." The guy said.

I have memory loss? What? Who are these people and how am I related to them? Who's Macy? I've got a lot of catching up to do in these next days. I need to see my parents and my family.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Will Nash remember his relationship with them most especially with Macy? Thats something you guys will know in the next chapter. Thank you for reading! Ilysm! 1.7k+ reads! You guys are awesome!