The Lake

Macy's POV

I woke up early in the morning because it was the day we're going to the lake house of Cam's grandparents. I packed all of my things, from bathing suits to sweaters because it gets really cold at night. We're staying there for almost a week. I was surpised that the girls weren't in my room, guess they're awake already. I took a nice long bath. After I finished, I put my clothes on. I'm wearing a floral maxi dress and a black Havainas sandal w/ a backstrap. I fixed my hair to a messy bun. I went down to check if the girls were there. To my surprise everyone was there, eating breakfast. Everyone was looking at me like I was some celebrity. 

"Good morning sweetie!" Mom said.

"Morning mom! What are they doing here?" I asked.

"I made them breakfast, I told Cameron last night to make them come here before you guys leave." She replied.

"What are you guys looking at?" I asked the guys.

"YOU." Dani said.

"OMG! Never seen you so girly before" Hanna added.

"Thanks??" I replied.

"Sweetie, eat breakfast, come on." Mom said.

The table was full of food, from muffins to pancakes/waffles, cereals to fruits. It was like a buffet. Fortunately there was still some left for me. Then Cameron talked to me.

"I have good news and bad news." Cam stated.

"Bad news first." I said.

"We can't fit all of the things with our cars." 

"And the good news?"

"Luckily mom said we can use her car."

"Yay! Is she still at home, I wanna say thank you." I said.

"She's outside taking her stuff out of the car."

At the moment I thought some of us needs to stay, but then Cam said that his mom will let us borrow her car. I finished eating breakfast and so does everyone. I went upstairs to my bedroom to get my things and the car keys. One of the bags was kinda heavy, fortunately Nash went up after me and he noticed me carrying my things. 

"Let me help you."  Nash exclaimed.

"Thanks." I handed him one of my bags.

We went downstairs and saw the others getting their bags and saying goodbye/thank you to my parents for the breakfast.

"Mom. Bye! See you in a week!" I said.

"Bye sweetie! Be careful in driving okay! When you're tired just let Nash drive. And you Nash, take care of my daughter. Okay?

"Yes Ma'am!" Nash replied to mom.

I waved Dad goodbye and he waved back.

We were all set for the roadtrip. Nash, Shawn and Dani were with me on my car. Hanna, Carter, Matt, Jack and Jack were with Cam and his car. And Alex, Hayes and Aaron were with Taylor and Mrs. Dallas' car.

We went to a gas station and stopped by Starbucks near it. We bought snacks and drinks cause it was gonna be a long drive.

Nash's POV

Macy looks so beautiful, actually she looks beautiful all the time. Lol. Its just she doesn't dress like that all the time. While we're at Starbucks I asked her to take a picture with me. I posted it on every account I have. The result, fans went crazy. They're saying we look great together, OTP, #MASH and a whole lot more. 

Dani and Shawn were all lovey-dovey at the back seat. Me and Macy just listened to music. So I decided to take pictures and make videos. 

After hours at the road we finally arrived at the lake house. It was breath taking. I've been here a few times with Cam and Macy. I'm so glad I back here again. We all unpacked our stuff and went to check the lake. Still clean and beautiful. Then Matt started splashing water and we all began playing with water. Before we got completely soaked I suggested to change into our swimsuits. Everyone agreed. Another week of fun is about to begin.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sorry If I haven't posted a lot lately. Been busy. Can some of you guys comment if you like it or nah?

Follow me on Instagram @_lovesgrier_

Thanks for reading!