Confrontation

Nash's POV

I saw Macy talking to some guy by the pool bar. He looks rich, but hey I'm rich to! Then Jack J said....

"Bro, I think you've got some competition."

He does look like competition. Its like I haven't seen her smile like that since I got here. If I want Macy to know how I feel about her, I need to do something about it and not just stand here. But first I need to get between them. So I walked towards the pool bar. While they were talking I suddenly got between them literally.

"HEYYYY!" I said.

"Hi?" Parker said.

"Hi, sorry, I'm Nash Grier." Then I put my left arm around Macy's shoulder.

"I'm Macy's bestfriend."

"Ohh." Parker said.

"When did you guys get here? Weren't you playing basketball?" Macy asked.

"We decided to stop and go here." I answered.

"Why did you leave?" I asked again.

"Ohh, I got thirsty and my water bottle was empty already." Macy answered.

"The guys have drinks why didn't you asked from them?" I replied.

"I'm gonna leave, Macy I'll just text/call you, okay?"

"Okay bye dude." I answered.

Macy's POV

I noticed Nash was kinda mad at me so I talked to him when Parker left.

"Nash is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong."

"Then why are you so protective?"

"Its just, you leave unexpectedly and I see you talking to some guy I don't know." He answered.

"Well you did the same with that blonde girl."

"But still...."

"Wait, are you jealous that I was talking to Parker?"

"What?"

"Awww, somebody is jealous. *I placed my hands in his face and looking at him directly* Don't worry Nash, you will always and forever be my guy, never forget that." I said to Nash.

"*he placed his hand over mine* And you'll always and forever be my gal."

It feels like we gave of wedding vows to each other. Lol. How sweet.

We were staring at each other when the guys arrived to our place.

"Love birds... Why don't you just say you like each other and be girlfriend and boyfriend.?" Taylor said.

"What?!?!" We said together.

Then we all laughed. We started to jump at the pool one at the time. The couples, including me and Nash jumped holding hands. We had fun. We did different games. The boys did their flips and stuff. Overall it was a great day.

It was around 6 PM when we finished swimming we showered and changed our clothes. I asked if they wanted to eat at the restaurant so that we won't look anymore and they agreed. We ordered food quickly since we were all hungry.

After we finished our dinner, we left and went home. We weren't sleepy yet even though we played and swam all day long so we decided to play truth or dare.

We had dares like kiss that person for a certain time, run across the street screaming fire, kiss the first person you see, dance and stuff. We also had truths like who's your first kiss, who they like right now, have you ever punch someone , etc...

We really had a great day today. Wish it didn't end but we still have our lake house trip. Tomorrow's a new day. :)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hey guys, thanks for reading! Lovelots.