Sweet 16

Macy's POV

Fridays are the best, most especially when its your birthday. I thought I could sleep until noon but I was wrong. I woke up because Skylynn was jumping up and down on my bed singing Happy Birthday. It was the cutest thing ever even though I didn't see it cause I was too tired to open my eyes so I just listened to it. After minutes of singing she got tired and went downstairs. When I decided to open my eyes I saw Nash beside me on my bed sleeping. He looked so cute. Since I'm awake I stood up and fixed myself, I know I've got a big day ahead of me cause today is my Sweet 16 party.

I got out of the shower and Nash wasn't there anymore. I assumed he was downstairs already. When I was about to open my closet something opened it first, from inside. 

"Holy! What are you doing there?" I screamed.

"Birthday prank?" Nash answered.

"Great, you scared the life out of me."  I replied.

He was just laughing all the time and I was standing there like what the f*ck. Nash changed his clothes and I waited for him, after that we went downstairs for breakfast. When we got there I saw my mom and his mom preparing breakfast, our dads reading the newspaper, our brothers still talking about sports and Skylynn playing with her toys. 

"Good Morning Birthday Girl!" Nash's mom said.

"Thank you Mrs.Grier." I said with a smile.

"Honey what time will you leave? The tailor said that the dress will be their by 4 PM. The make-up artist and hairdresser will be there by 2. So what time will you go to the place?" My mom asked.

"Uhmm, maybe by 12, so that I can check how everything is arranged and stuff." I answered.

"Do you want me to come with you?" She added.

"No, I'm fine. I'll let you stay here so that you can prepare." 

We ate breakfast and after that Nash left to prepare. I left the house around quarter to 1. My phone was filled with messages, comments, and tags of Happy Birthday everywhere. Some messages were really long some were short but either way I really appreciated it. Most of them were unknown people so most likely it was Nash's fans or something but I liked it. 

I arrived by the place around 1:30. I did a quick round through out the whole place and how everything was set-up. Thankfully it was the way I imagined it to be. After that I went straight to the room where I was gonna be "fixed". The hairdresser was there first which was better cause my hair needs a lot of fixing.

By the time I finished everything was done and almost everyone was here already. I was wearing a black dress with a floral print on it with some stones stick to it and my new black pumps. My hair was curled and braided. A few minutes before the party starts my girls went to the room to have a look. They were all gorgeous. Dani was wearing a white floral dress with some pink and green shade at the bottom, Hanna was wearing a Sherri Hill dress, it was red-violet and very detailed whil Alex was wearing a blue dress with a revealing back. 

Nash's POV

When we arrived the girls were giggling and talking about how they love each others dresses. They did look pretty but I was waiting for Macy. Of course the guys complimented them and they got a kiss in return. Then the girls said to me....

"You are gonna fall in love with Macy when you see her." 

I whispered "I already am." Unfortunately they heard and they looked at me in shock.

"WHAT?!?!" Dani shouted.

I didn't replied and just smiled at them. There was nothing I can do about it.

"Just don't tell Macy yet. Let Nash do that." Cameron said to them.

"But Macy...." Hanna was stopped by the MC of the party and said that Macy was coming.

After a few seconds later. BOOM! I see Macy, oh so beautiful. She was like shining. She was blooming. The more I starred at her the more I fell in love. And then I said to mself "Hello new suitors." Cause who wouldn't fall in love with here. She's the greatest, most sweetest person you'll ever know, well except for the cursing but who cares. As I was talking to myself I didn't notice that Macy was gone. Then someone tapped on my shoulder...

"Hey handsome." Oh God its Macy. I hope she didn't hear anything.

"Hey birthday girl. Lookin' extra beautiful today." I said to her while smiling.

"Thanks. You look great as well." She said. I was melting inside.

Macy's POV

I think my ovaries just exploded. Like Nash looks so perfect! Wait he is perfect! Okay. So everyone invited was there which was a relief cause its feel great that they wanna be part of my celebration. Everything was going great, teenagers dancing, adults talking. Yeah it was a pretty fun party. Until the music changed into something sweet, like its time for slow dancing? Dad was the one who asked me first so I said yes. He talked about how proud he is of how I turned out and stuff. My dad is the sweetest to be honest. Then my brother Charlie and then Nash went up....

"Charlie, mind if I get the next dance?" He asked.

"Of course." then Charlie whispers to him.. "Go get her buddy." Which I clearly heard. Lol.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Update. ILYSM! If you're reading this you are beautiful/handsome/perfect!

IG: _lovesgrier

Twitter: queengrier__