Midnight Memories

Dani's POV

After we finished swimming, we got back to the house. Almost all of them were knocked out in their beds. Some were still awake and was busy with their gadgets. Minutes passed and I was surpised that I'm not yet sleepy. I got a text from Shawn saying to meet me by the fireplace. I fixed myself and changed my clothed cause it was a bit cold even though we were inside.

When I got to the fireplace, I saw Shawn strumming his guitar, a few pillows, a blanket and a stack of dvd/s. I knocked at the glass door and he signaled me to come in. I went in and sat down beside him on the ground.

"Hey pretty" He said.

"What's going on?" I asked.

He looked at me with a grin.

"Shawn you're scaring me."

"Sorry. Its just I wanted to spend time with you tonight with just the two of us." He explained.

"Awww, that's so sweet of you."

He started playing Fall by Justin Bieber. He sang with all his heart and every once in a while he looks at me. He looks so perfect. I think I was red as a tomato at that time cause I was blushing like so much.

After he finished the song he held my hands. He looked straight into my eyes.

Shawn's POV

"Dani....." My voice was shaking.

"Yes?" She answered.

"We've been dating for a few weeks now."

"And..."

"I like you so much that I know to myself I've never liked someone like this before."

She was just looking at me smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"I wanted to ask you if..."

"If? If what Shawn?" I think she has been waiting for this question for quite sometime now.

"If you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

"Is that even a question?!?! Of course!" She exclaimed.

She hugged me so tight.

"You don't know how much I wanted to hear that question from you." Dani stated.

I just smiled at her but deep inside Im really happy.

I slowly went near her than my original position. She noticed and she was just looking at me. I was already looking at her and her lips cause I wanted to kiss her. She nodded yes and I kissed her. It lasted a few seconds. When we stopped we just giggled.

We spent the night with each other arms watching movies. For the first time everything was perfect.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Yay for 400+ reads! Thanks guys! Lovelots.

Follow me on IG @ _lovesgrier_