Here Beside You

Nash's POV

I woke up the next morning thinking how is Macy doing. I understand that she's having a hard time, who wouldn't, based from their relationship, Macy is pretty much crushed. As her bestfriend and lover I have to be there for her but as her mom said we should give her some space.

"Dude, are you okay?" Cam asked while I was staring aimlessly into space.

"What? No, not really." I answered.

"What happened? I heard Macy screaming last night? Was she crying or something?' He asked with his worried look. "Wait, did you guys had a fight?"

"Cam, Charlie is gone."

"Of course he is, he left weeks ago." Cam said not knowing anything.

"Charlie is dead. Macy couldn't take it. I kept it from her even though I knew the whole time. I lied to her, I betrayed her. I'm so stupid." I replied.

"What?!?! But.... how is Macy doing? Does the girls know? They need to know, Macy needs us."

"I'm texting and calling her but she's not answering. I'm gonna check up on her later."

"I'll tell the others about it." Cam was being supportive and caring. He knows not only Macy is the one having a hard time but also me because I was also close to Charlie and I hurt Macy.

A few hours after our conversation I decided to go and check Macy. Her parents didn't go to work and was on leave. I asked Macy's mom for permission to go up to her room.

"Take this with you. She hasn't eaten since last night and I'm getting worried. Her is the key to her room. Try to calm her down." Her mom looks like she has been awake since yesterday. I hope things get better soon.

I slowly went up to Macy's room. When I unlocked the door her room was a mess. Things everywhere. But Macy is missing, she's not on her bed. I placed her food at her table and checked the bathroom. Drops of blood everywhere. I hurriedly checked the bathtub cause the drops of blood mostly leads there and the curtains were closed. There I see Macy holding a blade with a few cuts on her wrist. I was calling her name but she wasn't responding, then I realized she was unconcious. I picked her up as fast as I could and while going downstairs I called her parents to start the car. We rushed Macy to the hospital. I wasn't gonna lose her. I am not letting that happen.

She was rushed to the emergency and was checked immediately. We were forced to wait until the doctor has done examining her. I don't know what to do. Her parents are worried sick and is just comforting each other. I told them that we weren't gonna give up on her.

"I can't believe our daughter would do that." Mr. Williams said softly. "She isn't that type of person who does self-harming."

"Its my fault. I should have checked on her earlier." I answered to Mr. Williams.

"No, its all our fault. We should've told her as soon as we knew about it and checked on her." Mrs. Williams was right. The longer I wait the more I got worried. Honestly tears started flowing down. We lost Charlie, I am not going to lose Macy too.

A few minutes after the doctor finally went out to see us.

"Macy has lost a lot of blood. We need to do blood transfusion. Mr. and Mrs. Williams who will donate blood to Macy?" The doctor said hurriedly.

"Uhmmm, Macy is O negative, where both O positive. What will we do?" Mrs. Williams answered.

"Well we'll have to look..." I stopped the doctor from talking.

"I'll give blood to Macy. I'm O negative." I said confidently.

"Are you sure Nash?" Mr. Williams asked.

"Yes sir. Now please doctor we should hurry and get blood from me already because I don't want anything bad happen to Macy." I pleaded.

They got blood from me as fast as they could cause Macy was in a critical situation. I got weak but I tried staying strong for Macy. After an hour we were allowed to see her. I let Macy's parents see her first. I decided to go to the hospital chapel. I prayed and cried at the same time. Macy was more than my bestfriend or lover. She was my life, my inspiration and I am not ready to lose her. I know I sound like I'm getting way over the top but no one knows and will ever understand how Macy affected, growed, and changed me for the better. After all the praying I went to see Macy already. Her parents said that she hasn't wake up yet but the doctor said she's fine and will be under observation for a couple of days.

"Sweetie, we'll just get some clothes for Macy and I'm sure you'd want some too." Mrs. Williams said to me.

"Oh, okay. I'll keep an eye to Macy. You should get some rest." I smiled at them.

I offered looking out for Macy. I want to be here when she wakes up. I held her hand and started to cry again. I said to her...

"Macy please. Don't leave me, don't leave us. We need you. Please wake up."

I wiped my tears and called Cam to tell him what happened. After an hour he and the girls arrived. The girls were in panic mode and I tried to calm them down.. "Girls, Macy needs rest as for now and as much as possible lets not be noisy okay?" The girls agreed. Cam asked what happened and I told them every single detail. Around 7 PM when Macy woke up. I fell asleep cause I was tired and stressed but Cam woke me up.

"Macy, you're blood donor is awake." Dani said.

I went to her and sat at the chair beside her bed. I was teary-eyed because I was so relieved that she woke up already. Macy asked me why they called me "blood donor" and I explained. She was kinda weak at the moment so I was assisting her the whole time. I asked her why she did it.

"I didn't know what I was doing Nash, I was in too much pain that I thought...." She stopped talking and tears went down her eyes.

"That bleeding yourself out was the answer? That death was the answer?" I said while raising my voice.

"Nash! Stop it. We shouldn't be stressing Macy out." Hanna exclaimed.

"I'm going out, call me when you need me." I replied then I walked out, Cam went after me and tried to comfort me. Hanna was right but I was stressed out thats why I said it. I went to go to get Macy some food cause I know she's probably hungry, very hungry by now. When I got back to Macy's room the others decided to go out.

"Were gonna leave you too for awhile, be back later." Alex giggled.

I placed the food near her and took the spoon and fork to feed her.

"Macy look, I'm sorry about what I said earlier, screw that, about everything that has happened. I shouldn't have lied to you. You know I love you so much and I'll anything that I think is best for you. I'm sorry about Charlie. Please forgive me." I told her that as I held her hands.

"Shhhh. Stop. I understand that you had the reason why you did those things. I should get better for Charlie. I didn't even expect myself that I would do it. I'm just going through a lot these past few days. I'm sorry I got you worried so much about me that you've lost time to take care of yourself. I love you too Nash."

As soon as she finished talking the others went back quickly. "Okay reconciliation is over time to have a group hug!" Alex screamed.

Well, it seems like they were listening to our conversation. I really don't mind and went for that group hug. I fed Macy and boy she was hungry. She wanted more but I didn't allow her cause I've already bought food 2 times. Around 10 when the Cam and the girls left and Macy's parents arrived.

"Nash, you should go home and have some rest." Macy told me.

"No, I'm staying with you. Besides I've got clothes already. I can take a shower here." I replied without even hesitating.

"Thanks babe." I kissed her forehead and fixed her pillow.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Thanks for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed it.