Too Busy

Macy's POV

My parents are arriving from their vacation today and I'm gonna pick them up at the airport. One of the benefits of parents whose kids knows how to drive.

I left the house around 10 AM. The girls were at Cam's house hanging out with their guys. Since I received a text from mom that I should dress nice I decided to go country style I guess? I'm wearing a white dress with a denim vest and a pair of brown ankle boots. 

I was in the car listening to music when Hanna suddenly called me.

"Hey Girl!"

"Hey Hanna. What's up?"

"What time are you going home?"

"I'm not yet sure, cause mom told me to dress nice. Guess we're going somewhere. Why?"

"Well us couples decided to go to the mall and Nash is joining us."

"Really? That's nice. Wish I could come."

"You can still go after us."

"Yeah, we'll see. Bye!."

It was around 11:30 when I saw my parents at the airport. 

"HEY!!" 

"Sweetie! We missed you!" Dad said.

"I missed you too!" I replied.

"So, you did dress nice. I thought you weren't gonna do it." Mom said.

"You said that I should dress nice so I did. Where are we going anyway?"

"You and me are going to give your invitations personally." She answered.

"What? That's like so many. Mom there's a thing called mail." I stated.

"Its better if you give it yourself. Please honey." She begged.

"I didn't bring the invitations."

"Then lets get it from the house and drop your dad and the luggages there."

"Okay."

It wasn't long when we arrived at the house. Fortunately there wasn't any traffic. Dad went out the car and got the luggages from the trunk. Then he said...

"Have fun ladies!"

I drove off and went to each guests houses. Some to their offices. A few guests were far away from California like my grandparents and Nash's family so we had to go to the post office to mail it to them. My parents and Nash's parents were already talking about my party months before. Mom said that they'll be staying at our house for 4 days including the day of my party. I'm gonna see Skylynn again! I'm gonna make her stay at my room. 

Nash's POV

So me and the others went to the mall today. They decided to go watch a movie and I separated from them cause I was going to look for my birthday gift for Macy. With all the things she likes I knew I needed the whole day just to think of a great birthday present. I went around different shops and looked everywhere. Then I received a text from Macy saying "Hey Nash, can you text me your address in NC cause I'm gonna send the invitation to your parents." I texted her back quickly.

I was running low on ideas on what I can give to Macy for her birthday. Then I thought that I should just go simple so that I won't have a hard time. Luckily I thought of something quickly that I knew she would like.

I was hungry so I went to this cafe and waited for the others. To my surprise Macy and her mom was there also. Fortunately I got the chance to hide my birthday gift to her before they went to my table.

"Nash! Sweetie, what are you doing here all alone?'

"Hi, Mrs. Williams. I'm actually waiting for my friends and I got hungry."

"Ohh"

"How was vacation Mrs. Williams?"

"It was fun! A great way to spend our anniversary. Thanks to my girl here."

"Macy is really great at things like that." 

"Well, we should go. I'm feeling tired now after all that travelling."

"Nash, I'll just see you later."

"Okay, Bye Mrs. Williams, See you later Macy."

Macy's POV

We were on our way home when I remembered I had to ask mom for permission to go to Cameron's grandparents' lake house. I thought she wasn't gonna let me go but she did. 

A few hours later and I saw Nash.

"Guess what?" I said.

"What?" 

"Mom said yes on going to the lake house."

"Really?!?!? That's cool! The girls also said that they were gonna go."

"Yeah, I know!" 

"I'm so excited!!"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Follow on IG @_lovesgrier_

Thanks for reading!