Birthday Suprise

Nash's POV

I had the chance to slow-dance with Macy. We were just staring at each other, then I decided to tell her about my gift for her.

"Hey jerk, what's your gift for me?" Macy asked.

"Uhhmmmm, its a secret and you'll see it later on but for now lets just dance okay?" I answered.

"Okay."

After a few seconds she asked something that I didn't know what to answer.

"What did Charlie mean when he said to you "Go get her buddy." ?" She looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Ohh, That was nothing. Really." I said.

"Are you sure? Nash I know you, and it looks like you're keeping something from me." She added.

"Really its nothing, by the way, if you want to see your gift meet me at the pavillion later." I said.

"Fine." I think its time to tell her the truth. There's no harm in trying right? But still I have my doubts. How should I tell her, will she feel the same way, what if I lose her. So many questions in my mind.

Macy's POV

Nash was surely acting weird but what did Charlie mean, was it really true that Nash likes me. I don't know what to think but all I know is I still have a party to handle so lets do this. It was time for my "speech" or whatever they call it, mom wanted me to do it so I have to.

"Hello everyone. First of all I wanna thank everyone for coming to my Sweet 16 party. I really appreciate it, also thank you for the gifts you brought and I will treasure every single one of it. I wanna thank my family for everything and special thanks to my bestfriends Dani, Hanna, Alex and Nash for the support on alot of stuff. Uhmm I hope your enjoying the party that we've arranged for you guys and have a great evening."

God, I almost sounded like a beauty queen or something. Jeez. Being girly and sweet isn't really my thing but sometimes you gotta do it. If there was one thing I was loving at this party, its the food! Lol. I'm hungry all the time so I always make my tummy happy. I'm weird, I know. Before the eating started I had to blow my candles. Everyone was singing and clapping. I said my wish and blew the candles. Can't believe that I'm 16 and I'm going to college, alone! I don't know what to do, but I know I can handle it, I'm a big girl now, and my parents have faith in me.

I was eating when I got a text from Nash to come the pavillion. Its time to see my present from him! Yeah!! I wonder what it is. Maybe its a necklace or something. I finished my food and sneaked my way outside. On my way to the pavillion was a garden which was full of lights, like the ones you see on romantic dinners. Then it had roses, I am a sucker for roses, its my favorite flower so yeah. Then I see the pavillion, I walked quickly to it. I see Nash kneeling, probably looking at something. To my surprise I saw a dog. It was still a puppy but it was so cute.

"Hey." I said smiling while looking at the dog.

"I see you've seen Bean." He said.

"Bean? Awww that's a cute name." Nash stood up holding the dog a gave it to me.

"Its a Golden Retriever. You like it?" He asked.

"Like it?!?! I love it!" I answered.

"Good, Happy Birthday Macy!" He added.

"Thank you Nash, but why a dog." I asked.

"Remember when you told me you wanted to have one but couldn't buy one cause you were scared. I'm showing that not all dogs are scary and I'm here to help you in raising it."

"You remembered that? It was years ago, I think I even said that when we were still in North Carolina." 

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I remember, that's how much I love you Macy." Oh dear God, he said I love you to me.

"I.....-" He stopped me. He took the dog from me and gave it to Cameron and walked away with Bean.

"Look. Macy, I've been wanting to tell you this ever since I got here. Macy you're my bestfriend, someone I can't live without, and I like you, forget that, I love you. Like so much. I couldn't tell you before because I was afraid that you didn't feel the same way and it will only be awkward after. But now I decided to tell you because I can feel that you love me too...-" I stopped him, grabbed his collar then wrapped my arms around neck and just kissed him. It lasted a few seconds. To be honest that was my first kiss, I swear. 

"I love you too Nash Grier. To the moon and back." He was just speechless, and was just looking at me in shock. 

"So, I guess you're my girlfriend now?" 

"Nope. Still have to "court" me Grier."

"Wow, playing hard to get. I respect that." 

"Thank you." I kissed him on his cheek and grabbed his hand.

"Come on, I wanna play with Bean." I said.

He smiled at me and walked. Finally, Nash knew how I felt and I didn't have to keep a secret from him anymore. No more hiding, cause I sick and tired of that. Everything was perfect. This is probably the best birthday ever!

Nash's POV

Thank God she felt the same way or else our friendship was screwed. Anyways, I am now a suitor of Macy but we all know she's gonna be my girlfriend sooner or later. No more secrets. I did the right thing and thankfully it went the way I wanted it to be. I have never been so happy in my entire life.

Macy is so in love with Bean, I knew she would like it. I had permission from Macy's parents that I could buy her a dog. She was afraid of dogs cause she got bitten when she was younger and never went near dogs ever again, but now I'm helping her overcome her fear of dogs by buying her one. 

I also had the permission of her parents and also my parents to "court" her, they all knew how I felt about her. I am very open when it comes to my feelings for someone. And I know its too early to tell but I strongly believe that its true love. I just hope nothing bad will come along the way. 

Now everyone knows that I gave Macy the dog. I took a picture of her and Bean together and posted it on Instagram with the caption "She loves her new dog." I can say, fans are fast. They liked and commented different questions and stuff. I didn't know is that Macy also posted a picture and said "Thank you Nash for the gift. I love it!" Then fans reacted and said how sweet of me and asked if we were dating. I didn't answer it yet cause I needed approval from her. I went up to her and then asked if I could answer the fans then she said...

"Let's take a picture" She gets my phone and took a picture. She opened my Instagram and posted it with the caption "Guys Mash is real. We are officially dating." 

"There you go. So that fans won't bother you asking that question anymore."

"Thanks babe. I love you." I stole a kiss from her.

"I love you too."

-

-

-

-

-

-

Like it or hate it? Thanks for reading! Love you all!