Date Night

Macy's POV

When I opened the door I saw Cathy all dolled-up while I stood there wearing shorts and a crop top with slippers. 

"Is this Nash's place?" She asked.

I nodded and told her to come in. She sat down by the living room while I went to Nash's room. I knocked on his door and told him that Cathy is waiting downstairs. He asked me on how he looks. 

"You look great, trust me." While I was fixing his outfit and hair. He looked handsome as usual and he looked happy and excited for the date. "Enjoy your date." I said to him. I walked out of his room and went downstairs. Cathy started talking to when I was about to get out of the house.

"Macy, you're okay with all of this right?" She asked nicely, she was like a cute little doll.

"What? Ohh, yeah. Totally okay with it. Really." I said awkwardly. I was trying to push through the conversation but deep inside I just really want to say I wasn't but I'm trying to and I didn't want to ruin things between her and Nash.

"Good. Cause I really like Nash." It almost sounded like she's kind of threatning and warning me but in a sweet way? I didn't know what to say so I just smiled at her.

"Well, I'll have to go now." I said and turned away.

"Wait! Just stay for awhile. I wanna talk to you more." Cathy answered.

"Yeah, give her a chance." Nash said while going down the stairs.

Cathy kept asking different questions about Nash and stuff, like how we met and how was he when he was younger or something. Alot of questions really, its like it took us an 30 minutes or even more than an hour to talk. I was starting to like I'm doing all the talking and taking all the time they have for they're date so I said to them that they should proceed with their date. Nash asked Cathy to stand up and he covered her eyes with his hands. Before they went to the backyard Nash waved goodbye to me and I gave him a thumbs up. I left the house and went back to mine. 

I was so bored that thought of doing letters and other stuff for my friends since I'm leaving for UK in a few weeks. I compiled and printed a lot of pictures and designed it. I even made Cam one. While I was doing it, I was kinda feeling sad cause I'm gonna miss my friends alot since I'm not gonna have time to go home because I really need to maintain my grades and always keep them high and that's gonna require a lot of hardwork.  I decided to do something special for Nash since he has memory loss and I thought it could help him remember things.

Nash's POV

Everything was going pretty well I must say. Cathy looked so beautiful in her ensemble. Barbie and Ken perhaps? Lol. She was so amazed with everything. The food, the decorations, the whole set-up.

"Well, thanks to Macy this came out, if it weren't for her this would have been a disaster really." I said to Cathy.

That evening I've gotten to know Cathy a lot, she told me her past and about her family. I wasn't able to tell her anything cause I still can't remember anything. I just told her the stuff I knew which was I think just basic information about me. The dinner was over after more than an hour of chatting and eating. It was time to clean and thankfully it was fine with Cathy. Around 8 when Cam and Sierra came home and me and Cathy were just waiting for Cathy's cousin to pick her up. 

"It was nice meeting you both." Cathy said to Cameron and Sierra. They waved goodbye as I lead Cathy to the front door. "Thanks for the great dinner. Til' next time." She said to me.

As I went in the first thing I heard was Sierra's comment....

"Is that your new girl? I liked Macy more." She said while Cameron just drank water with eyes wide open. It was straight forward but I'm fine with it. I mean they knew me before I had memory loss and its her opinion.

I went up to Cam's room cause we wanted to play.

"So why did you ask me who was the one incharge of the decoration shit?" Cameron asked.

"Ohhh, yeah. I asked help from Macy to help me with the whole set-up, even with the cooking." I said to Cam.

"Seriously Nash? You asked your bestfriend/ex-girlfriend to help you with your date with someone else." He said.

"She said she was okay with it." I defended myself.

"Dude, when a girl says she's okay with it, sometimes its the complete opposite."

After that chat we just continued playing and after an hour or so I got tired so I went to my room and slept. Tomorrow's a new day.

-

-

-

-

-

Thanks for reading. I don't know when I'm gonna update again, maybe on Monday. I'm gonna be busy now cause school here in my country is about to start. But I will update as much as I can. This is just a simple chapter I think? not much drama cause I just wanted to update. Thanks for reading! Follow me on IG : _lovesgrier_