Looking Around

Macy's POV

My girls went home already cause its been more than 2 weeks. My brother Charlie is back from the army. He's here for 2 weeks only so gotta maximize my time with him. A few days after he arrived he requested.

"Bud" 

"Yeah?" While looking at my phone.

"Want to go out today?" I looked at him.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Anywhere. Come on, its the first day we can spend time with each other alone w/o mom and dad. And besides, I haven't been here for years remember? A lot has changed and we both know that." He answered.

"Fine. I'm just gonna change. Wait outside." 

"Okay sassy pants." 

I changed my clothes and also fixed my hair cause I looked like freaking monster. I got my keys and went downstairs. 

Charlie was checking out car. Then he said...

"Nice car. This is your first right?" He asked.

"Yeah."

We went in the car and I was the one driving. I asked him where he wanted to go and he said a lot of places. Luckily I was free that day, you know with all the party preparations. 

We went to the places me and Charlie used to go to. Mostly it was at the mall so we stayed there. We went to my favorite cupcake shop and doesn't know it cause it was there a few months after he left. We had a conversation there.

"You're turning 16 in a few days. How's life?"

"You're weird, you know that right?"

"I know. Sooo you and Nash."

"What about him?

"He's your boyfriend right?"

"What?!?! No. What makes you say that Charlie?"

"But you like him. And he likes you so what's the problem?"

"No I---" He cuts me off.

"Macy, you're my sister. I know you and you can't deny the fact that you like Nash. On the other hand. I'm a guy. And I know how guys work and think. The way he looks at you, you can really tell."

I was speechless. I just sat there, blank, I don't even know what and how to answer back to that. My brother was right about me liking Nash but Nash liking me? Its very hard to believe but at the same time, a girl can dream. Nash is my bestfriend, the blue-eyed hottie every girl wants, he's a great guy. But at the same time does he really like me? I wanna believe what Charlie said but I can't just jump into conclusions and assume cause if its not true, it will only hurt me.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Update. Don't know when is the next one. Yeah. Bye! Love you all!