TFIOS

Macy's POV

Break-ups are hard, really hard. Most espcially if your other half was the one who did it. I understand that Nash doesn't remember anything but he gave up easily or was I the one who gave up. I just want Nash to be happy with his life. He's slowly getting the hang of things. I'm not sure if his memory is coming back but maybe he just needs a bit more time. 

A week had passed after Nash broke-up with me, and since my girls love me they decided to take me out on a movie date. Luckily one of our most awaited movie for this year is showing, The Fault In Our Stars! The movie schedule we picked was 4:00 in the afternoon so we still had time to go around the mall. They picked me up around 1 and we arrived at the mall at 2 cause there was traffic on the way. We decided to buy the tickets already then eat lunch. We ate at Taco Bell. In the midst of eating the girls were trying to bring up the whole break-up thing. I was trying my best not to talk about it but it was 3 against 1 so I lost. They were firing questions at me and I tried to answer every single one of them. 

"So you're really okay with it?" Hanna said.

"Of course she's not!" Dani exclaimed.

"She's just pretending not to be affected by it." Alex added.

"Seriously? You guys didn't even gave me the chance to explain myself. Anyways, the movie is starting in 30 minutes so lets go." I answered. Despite of having lunch just minutes ago we still bought food for the movie. We got in early so we still had the chance to see the trailers shown before the movie starts. I was looking through my phone when the girls just suddenly gasped out of nowhere. I didn't look at them and just continued with looking through my phone. I finished and looked back at the movie screen and I noticed the girls were looking at me. When I looked at them they started saying something.

"Are you aware that Nash is dating someone?" Dani asked.

"I don't know. Why?" I replied.

"Cause he is, like right now, right here. Over there." Hanna said while pointing at them.

Since the lights were still on I saw who they were talking about and it was Nash with that girl at the country club. I was already expecting that but not that soon. Guess he is already over me quickly. All through out the movie I was so distracted by how sweet and mushy they were acting with each other. I'm trying to focus on the movie but I just can't. I'll just probably watch it again. Which reminds me, when we were still in a relationship he promised me we were gonna watch the movie together but I guess not. Cause he's watching it with that girl, whatever her name is. I'm being the bitter ex-girlfriend here cause I am but as much as possible I'm trying not to. I decided to ignore them and just watch the movie. After the movie finished I immediately stood up to get out of the cinema so that he won't see me but bad luck came in. As I was at the end of the row I bumped into them.

"Macy! Hey. Its nice seeing you here." Nash said.

"Yeah, you too." I said sarcastically.

"Macy this is Cathy. Cathy this is Macy." Great he even introduced me to her.

"Its nice meeting you. I've heard a few things about you from this guy over here." She said while playfully punching Nash's arm.

"That's nice. Well I gotta go. So bye!" I left without even bothering to let them answer back. As I quickly walked away I got my friends right behind me panting.

"Slow down." Alex begged.

I stopped to let my friends breathe. I was suddenly sad, maybe it was because of the movie or because I didn't get to focus on the movie because my ex was with someone and I can clearly see them flirt with each other. Its really between those two. We decided to go to Starbucks and buy drinks before we go home.

When we arrived to our house  they asked me why I quickly left the cinema.

"Because I didn't wanna bump into them but I still did." I explained.

Actually they look really cute together." Alex said.

"Are you serious?!?!" Dani said to Alex.

"He prefers brunettes than blondes." I whispered to myself.

"Ha! So you are jealous!" Hanna exclaimed.

We laughed after. I just don't get it. He breaks up with me then dates another girl a week later. Its kinda hurtful.

Nash's POV

I had the most awesome date with Cathy! The movie was so amazing. Cathy looked so beautiful. But there was one thing bothering me. How Macy looked when she saw us. I'm starting to think that she doesn't like the fact that I'm dating someone, but she should support me right? Cause she was my bestfriend and she said that the whole break-up thing was okay with her and that she understands but then again she is a girl and girls are really great at hiding what they truly feel.

-

-

-

-

-

-

2.5k+ reads! Thank you! It means a lot!